Search results

1. T

Are you a true West Sider??

This brings back great childhood memories for me.. When we were younger, we would play roller hockey all the time. Most of us lived in either Mack or Dent, so naturally we played Mack vs Dent. Had makeshift jerseys and all. The good old days!
  2. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

There are no excuses. The fact of the matter is that volleyball is growing and teams are getting better and better every year. Comparatively speaking, this Elder team is not up there with the state championship teams they have had in the past, but they are not 'bad'. Elder is still ranked top 10...
  3. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

You said it before on one of your posts, you are a casual viewer. You cant just look at the record and tell everyone to sound the alarms. You have no idea what is going on with the team or how the matches have went. This year, Elder has 6 losses. These 6 losses are to #1, #2, #3, #4, #12 & #13...
  4. T

2024 HS Season

I was able to watch the stream of this match. Lakota East did play a good match, but Elder could not get out of their own way. It would be interesting to see how many unforced errors they had. It felt like the majority of the points LE scored were due to Elder's unforced errors. It feels like...
  5. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

Looks like there are 3 coaches on each level now, see below taken from ehsports.com
  6. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

Tuesday @ Beavercreek and last night vs Fenwick, all levels were victorious. JVB @ Beavercreek - 25-4, 25-23 JVB vs Fenwick - 25-14, 25-20 JVA @ Beavercreek - 25-11, 25-16 JVA vs Fenwick - 25-16, 25-14 Varsity @ Beavercreek - 25-23, 25-18, 25-23 Varsity vs Fenwick- 25-23, 26-28, 25-23...
  7. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

Panthers had a program sweep last night. JVA wins - 25-15, 25-13 Varsity wins - 25-10, 25-18, 25-16
  8. T

2024 HS Season

St X rosters have been posted on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61556435338303
  9. T

2024 HS Season

Right?? 2009, 2014, 2021, 2023 to name a few...
  10. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

Rosters are up on ehsports.com. Looks like the varsity squad took 15 again this year Seniors Bass, Davis, Kelly, Murray, Niemann Juniors Brandt, Brubaker, James, Lutz, Rapien, Sponaugle, Tierney, Timmerman, Tucker, Wright Interesting to see that there are 10 juniors on the team. Should make...
  11. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

I would imagine that this year will look similar to last. The varsity squad lost arguably the best defensive player to go through Elder, which is going to be a tough fill. On the positive note, the current Junior class already has a ton of experience in Varsity matches from last year. This will...
  12. T

2024 Elder Volleyball

Tryouts are this week, so we should see roster get posted on ehsports soon.
  13. T

2024 HS Season

Yeah this is tough no matter who you hire at this time. Tryouts are in 2 weeks... Best of luck to Zach, i hope he brings stability to the program.
  14. T

2024 HS Season

A LOT of Ohio talent starting of the 2024 collegiate vball season today. Thomas More takes on Ball State and Wabash.
  15. T

2024 HS Season

I don't think its a matter of them 'waiting'.. I have heard through the grapevine that many current/former coaches around the City have been approached. To no avail it seems.
  16. T

2024 HS Season

The only other LS grad i can think of that coached was Jack Goldschmidt. I believe he was an assistant for LS a few years back.
  17. T

2024 HS Season

Well when you phrase it that way, the answer seems easy.. take the string of good coaches. But it has to be hard on HS kids to have a new staff 3 years in a row. I guess more than anything I hope to see some stability there in the future.
  18. T

2024 HS Season

I feel bad for Hausfeld. Imagine having that much turnover when you are there. Kid has had no consistent leader to work with there.
  19. T

2024 HS Season

Word on the street is he is done at Moeller as well. Sounds like there are a few of the coaches that will not be returning now that Lee has decided to hang them up. That, of course, is just hearsay, so we will see.