Search results

1. T

Findlay High School Boys Varsity, Boys JV, and Girls Varsity Needs

Varsity Boys Dual Events: Multiple Dates available would like to host if possible. Looking for full teams, would like schools with both boys and girls, 12/5/2024 is an ideal date. 12/21: prefer 2 pt tournament 1/4: prefer 2 pt tournament 1/11: prefer 2 pt tournament Varsity Girls Dual...
  2. T

Findlay Duals 2024

The 2024 Findlay Duals is thinking about expanding from 12 teams to 16 teams again for the 2024-2025 season(Prior to Covid we had been 16 for years). If interested, please contact bkirian@fcs.org The duals is a boys varsity event that takes place on Saturday 12/7/2025. The team list is from...
  3. T

Opponents Needed for Beauty and the Beast Event

Findlay High Schools Boys and Girls Wrestling teams are both looking for opponents to participate in their 2025 Beauty and the Beast event at Findlay High School. This event is a combined wrestling and gymnastics event and is a lot of fun for all of the athletes and spectators. The 2025 Event...
  4. T

FIGHT 2024

The 2024 FIGHT will be held on Friday December 20 and Saturday December 21, 2024 at the University of Findlay Koehler Center in Findlay, Ohio. The FIGHT is a High School girls tournament bringing in teams from all over the United States. This will be the 3rd year of the event and we have grown...
  5. T

Findlay High School Needs Opponent for Friday 1/26/2024

Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Findlay High School is suddenly in need of an opponent for a home dual during our Beauty and the Beast (Combined wrestling gymnastics event) on Friday January 26, 2024. I realize that this is very last second and we are willing to look at pretty much any...
  6. T

Opponent needed Boys Wrestling 1/26/2024

I know that this should not be on this thread, but I need to generate traffic asap due to the short notice of this scheduling issue. Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Findlay High School is suddenly in need of an opponent for a home dual during our Beauty and the Beast (Combined wrestling...
  7. T

Opponent Needed Boys Wrestling Friday 1/26/2024

Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Findlay High School is suddenly in need of an opponent for a home dual during our Beauty and the Beast (Combined wrestling gymnastics event) on Friday January 26, 2024. I realize that this is very last second and we are willing to look at pretty much any...
  8. T

Findlay High School Boys Wrestling

Findlay High School needs at least one opponent for their Beauty and Beast Event (Gymnastics and Wrestling) at Findlay High School on Friday January 26, 2024 Please contact coach Ben Kirian at bkirian@fcs.org if interested. This will be a boys wrestling only event as our Girls are already...
  9. T

Findlay High School Assistant Coach Needed

Findlay High School is looking for at least one assistant coach for the upcoming season with the possibility of a second opening. If you are interested, please email bkirian@fcs.org. Coaches must be available to attend all practices and travel to tournaments. We are not looking for a...
  10. T

Findlay High School JV and B team need events

We still have a lot of room to schedule in our JV and B team schedules. If anyone is looking for teams or has events please let me know. bkirian@fcs.org
  11. T

Findlay Duals December 3, 2022 Looking for one team

Teams contracted to attend Wauseon, Olmsted Falls, Napoleon, North Canton Hoover, Tiffin, Bellevue, Lakota East, Findlay, Brecksville. We need one more team to finish the field at 10. Two pools of 5 teams for 4 initial matches and then one cross-over match for placement. I thought we had our...
  12. T

Beauty and the Beast Event

Findlay High School is looking for an opponent for a Beauty and the Beast combined wrestling and Gymnastics event on either Saturday December 10, 2022 or Saturday January 8, 2023. Ideally it would be the 1/8 date as we are already hosting big events the first and third weeks of the season. We...
  13. T

Officials needed Findlay Invitational Tomorrow 12/18/2021

If available please contact bkirian@fcs.org. We really, really need at least 1 more official but would like to have 2. I can give details if you email me.
  14. T

Officials needed for Findlay Invitational this weekend 12/18

If anyone is interested, please contact bkirian @ fcs.org as soon as possible.
  15. T

Looking for Girls Events

It is starting to look like Findlay High School will have some young ladies out for our team this year and I am looking for girls only events to take them to. Please contact bkirian@fcs.org if you know of any that are still looking for teams.
  16. T

Looking for Middle School Events

Donnell and Glenwood Middle Schools (Findlay) are both looking for at least one more tournament. December 18 or December 28-30 preferred. Currently they have nothing from December 11-January 8. If you have something available please contact bkirian @fcs.org
  17. T

(MS) Donnell Duals Looking for Teams

Donnell MS in Findlay OH is looking for 2 more teams for its 6 team - Team Duals on Saturday December 11, 2021 starting at 10:00 am. If you have a small team we can combine with another small team to fill most weight classes. If interested contact AD Mark Ritzler at mritzler@fcs.org.
  18. T

Beauty and Beast Event

Findlay High School is looking for a team(s) to compete in our beauty and the beast combined wrestling and gymnastics event at FHS on Friday January 7th. If interested, please contact bkirian @ fcs.org
  19. T

Findlay Invitational 2021

Findlay High School is looking for a few more teams for the 2021 Lee´s Chicken Findlay Invitational. Tournament date is Saturday December 18th and it will be on Trackwrestling. We would like to fill this event out to at least 16 teams. Please contact Coach Kirian bkirian @ fcs .org if...
  20. T

Findlay Duals 2021 Tournament

Findlay High School is still looking for 1-7 more teams to join the 2021 version of the tournament. Covid required us to cancel our event last year and some of the teams we planned to bring back found other events. The tournament is week 1, Saturday December 4th and will guarantee each team 5...