Search results

1. A

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Thanks to the spandex boys.
  2. A

At one time the Ignatius administration would give the students a day off if an Ignatius team won a state title. Wonder if this policy is still in effect. If so, the students might get a whole week off if this class continues its winning ways in the other spring sports.
  3. A

Sunday Updates 3/24 (23-24 Season)

Good winter for the Cats.
  4. A

Brian's kiss of death
  5. A

As this thread has devolved into a discussion of Moeller's ineptitude in other sports, I can inform Ignatius supporters that the volleyball team (I just learned yesterday that the Cats had one) remains undefeated winning all eight of its matches, not having lost a game this year.
  6. A

I'm sure that win or lose tonight, Ignatius supporters can take comfort in knowing that their school has already won state titles in soccer and hockey. And what has Moeller won this school year?
  7. A

Will the curse of Brian strike again?
  8. A

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Come on! It's a home game for the Elk.
  9. A

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Prediction on the Elk-Cats fan turnout? Maybe 4:1?
  10. A

Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

I think the Hayes coach made a serious coaching blunder by not having his players foul Ignatius repeatedly during the last 20 seconds. Contrast that with the end of the Ignatius-Brunswick game. Ignatius had a one point lead with Brunswick having the ball with 57 seconds to play. Ignatius...
  11. A

But Ignatius selects kids with a knowledge of English grammar and spelling.
  12. A

Delaware had the stands packed and they were quite loud through out the game. Ignatius had a pitiful amount of fans. Probably that was why the Ignatius players acted the way they did. God help them if Centerville wins the nightcap.
  13. A

Final: Ignatius 54 Delaware 53 Question why Delaware didn't foul Ignatius on the last 20 seconds. Delaware had three fouls to give.
  14. A

Oh good. They like a running game.
  15. A

R4 Final Centerville vs Moeller

Looks to me like he took three steps.
  16. A

Saturday, March 16 Final Scores

I consider this a mild upset. Long drive from Toledo to Dayton.
  17. A

Saturday Updates 3/16 (23-24 Season)

Having the finals in Dayton will definitely give Centerville the crowd advantage.
  18. A

The game was on for free on the Ignatius network, SIBN.
  19. A

I think Ignatius outscored Brunswick 18-5 in the fourth quarter.
  20. A

And what did Robinson take in the 4th quarter? I guess he wanted to see the bright lights of Dayton.