Search results

1. F

Republican campaign managers are weak.

Whomever sets the direction for Republican campaign strategies on many levels should be replaced. On a national level the strategy seems to be to attack Biden day in and day out. Seems silly to me when Biden is burying himself all by his lonesome. Personally, I don't see him being the...
  2. F

Let's enjoy the Music!

He has nothing on the la la la - guy
  3. F

Elder Wrestling 2023-2024

Not the kind of shock I was hoping for so far. Wishing the guys better as the day progresses.
  4. F

Who lost their balloon?

The US is once again tracking a high Altitude Balloon. Thank God the US "is on top of this". The Balloon was intercepted by Norad Fighters over "Utah."
  5. F

ATT service outage.

ATT offers solution.
  6. F

ATT service outage.

Thanks. The Don's powers are far reaching. It could be just a matter of time before he has Wi-Fi down.
  7. F

ATT service outage.

My ATT service went down around 3am. Is Trump to blame?
  8. F

Memes, funny picture thread

9. F

"National Security Threat"

I thought the market would do something today because of the news. Maybe that movement was yesterday. That would make some sense as big news always makes it to the power brokers before most anyone else. My guess, Iran has been confirmed to have a Nuke.
  10. F

Let's enjoy the Music!

11. F

Tucker interviews Putin.....

That made me laugh outloud. That was good.
  12. F

Tucker interviews Putin.....

You say revionist like it is a bad thing. Perspectives add to the beauty of historical content. Derive what you will from different sources. His comments have me looking back through history. While the historical perspective was neat. Once Putin got beyond his history lesson the dailogue was...