Search results

1. Danimal Dan

Elder Wrestling 2023-2024

Winner!
  2. Danimal Dan

Austin Murphy begins his bid to be an All-American wrestler on Thursday. His first round match is against Peyton Mocco of Missouri. Good luck Austin!
  3. Danimal Dan

Why does MAGA hate America and the Constitution?

This makes me so sad and unhappy.
  4. Danimal Dan

Colin brings home 6th place after a fantastic tournament. He lost to Bauer from Ashland 8-0 in the 5th place match. However, he wrestled very well all weekend beating multiple guys ranked ahead of him including Buckman's favorite Timothy Mazur, St. Edward, junior Luke Green from Aurora, and Nick...
  5. Danimal Dan

Let’s give it up for D1 Southwest District wrestlers

Let's not forget the women's wrestlers from Southwest Ohio who in many cases look dominant. A great all Southwest final at 170. The Harrison team has done very well. Congratulations to every wrestler from SW!
  6. Danimal Dan

A pretty good day 1 that sets up a phenomenal day 2 if our guys can pull off QF wins locking in a place on the podium. Lucas can still place if he can gut out one more win. Go Panthers! Great season Joey!
  7. Danimal Dan

Colin Broxterman notches a solid win in his first match in D-1 106, winning 7-2, over N. Lawrensen, a senior from Dublin Coffman. Way to go kid! He will next see Mason Bauer from Ashland who just upset top ranked Lincoln Rohr also of Perry. Wow! 126 Konner Lambers wins again against a very good...
  8. Danimal Dan

I wonder why these teams are listed in this order?? Surely not as seeds since I can see no clear reasons why Lebanon and Talawanda would be seeded above the Panthers. Even though our team is weakened a bit by injury, they are superior to all the other programs listed and should qualify at least...
  9. Danimal Dan

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Respect?? For a serial sex abuser?? This article presents over 20 women that trump has abused over the years...I wonder how many more have not come forward. https://19thnews.org/2023/10/donald-trump-associates-sexual-misconduct-allegations/ He is a disgusting pig.
  10. Danimal Dan

Brecksville Holiday Tournament

Paint me surprised. It turns out it's hard as hades to cover 6-10 mats at 40-50 high school tournaments every weekend during the holidays without some poor showings. Huh, who'd a thought that??
  11. Danimal Dan

2023 SWOWCA Glenn Sample Holiday tournament

Congratulations to LaSalle and a great Harrison team. My MVW would be Wyatt Walker from Edgewood...4th seed pins five opponents. Also noteworthy was Colin Woodridge LaSalle who also came from fourth seed to claim the crown at 190. Bravo.
  12. Danimal Dan

2023 SWOWCA Glenn Sample Holiday tournament

I agree. Looks like all the solid wrestling programs in Greater Cincinnati are here, but no Vandalia Butler, Kettering Fairmont, Miamisburg, or any teams north of I-70 make this truly a local showcase. Good luck to everyone, but especially to the returning Champions: Adam Gelman, Konner Lambers...
  13. Danimal Dan

Are James and Magness injured? Elder doing great with two weights down.
  14. Danimal Dan

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

It begins to feel like the Refs want West to win. Call after call in favor of West. I call bull.
  15. Danimal Dan

What in the heck is going on with this play... Princeton catch at the 12, guy is down. Ref moves ball back to the 29 and its 4th down??? I ran it back several times and somehow the catch was disallowed.
  16. Danimal Dan

That match up would be a throw back to the 1970's when those teams beat each other up in great games. I am impressed by Princeton with outstanding speed and and impressive Dline. I think they beat West, 21-16. Moeller is already killing Mason. Matt Ponatoski pass complete to Jordan Marshall for...
  17. Danimal Dan

Ohio - Issue 2

Smoking flower is and always has been a method to intake medical MJ.
  18. Danimal Dan

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

If they were Sr. Vice President of my huge corporation and trustee of all my holdings, they damn well better know the real numbers as they sign off on financial statements sent to my bankers! RUFKM??
  19. Danimal Dan

Ohio - Issue 2

Fentanyl in weed?? Where did you get that factoid...from trump? Hahaha MJ is dramatically less harmful than alcohol and millions consume with no issues. Get over it and legalize recreational MJ with a yes vote.
  20. Danimal Dan

Sidney Powell pleads guilty. Reported

So you saw these plea deals as a good day for trump?? Hahaha