Search results

1. J

4 MORE YEARS!!!!! PAUSE.........LOL!!!!

Classic......Goofy Joe must have attended the Ron Burgundy school of public speaking. I can sure see why the Lefty's selected the old Goofster to be the frontman for this train wreck.
  2. J

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Yeah.......I have no idea where all that came from. This B&G chick just might be one of Goofy Joe's press secretaries. I can see it now, big press conference and a writer asks "Mr. Goofy Joe, how do you intend to respond to Iran sponsoring and coordinating Hamas terrorist attacks against...
  3. J

........Australia called. They want all them kangaroos back when you lefty clowns get finished destroying our rule of law, and once proud system of justice. Hurry up and find that orange SOB guilty of something, anything.....throw him in jail so he can't be elected President, and get them...
  4. J

Bearcats baskteball

Sounds like they have zeroed in on Stewart and he'll be on campus this weekend. Wes may struggle as a game coach at times right now, but the dude is a helluva closer when it comes recruiting. May need the Kelce Bros. to fire up another $100 a head podcast to seal this deal, but Stewart would be...
  5. J

Bearcats baskteball

Bearcats have one more scholarship available. It will be interesting to see who they target. They were in on Adou Thiero coming out of high school, but he opted for Kentucky. Now that he is in the portal maybe Miller will take another crack at him. I ain't the biggest Dez Claude fan, but it...
  6. J

Bearcats baskteball

I have not heard, but even if it's only 200 or 300K it was still a killer event.
  7. J

Bearcats baskteball

I wasn't gonna go, I just bought a ticket cause the Kelce Bros were coming back to campus and the money was going to the NIL.....When they moved it inside the Shoe, I figured what the hell and went. It was quite possibly the coolest event I have ever attended. It was a combo of The Gong Show...
  8. J

"Inconsistencies" I Love That!!! In the Leftist to English dictionary "Inconsistencies" is defined as Ole Fat Fannie stole about a half million dollars out the til, and spent it on trips to Rio and Sparkling Ripple. And she's the point man for the Lefty's kangaroo court down in Atlanta...
  9. J

Trump & ATL Chick-Fil-A

The Leftists wouldn't have got away with it the last time if the RINO's hadn't been in on the fix. Hopefully we've weeded out enough of these low life bastards to ensure we will have a legitimate, one man one vote, election this time around. Sadly, I fear them 15 million third world illegals the...
  10. J

The Official 2024 Reds season thread

I have not heard any reports on India being less than 100%......alls I know is I was a tad surprised when he didn't slide at home on the sac fly in the first. If he slides, he's safe. If he can not slide he shouldn't have attempted to score on that shallow fly ball, especially with CES coming up...
  11. J

So what you're saying is this Hankey dude can expect a pre dawn raid from the FBI ninjas with CNN doing a live stream any day now.....
  12. J

Bearcats baskteball

Jizzle, Skillings, and Simas will stick around if Cincy Reigns cuts big enough checks. Better get down to Nippert for the Kelsey Brothers podcast on April 11th. Tickets are only $100, and proceeds go to the NIL/Cincy Reigns....
  13. J

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Let's just say that when they combined the schools and did not name Dan Simmons from Glen Este to head up their Athletic Department, they made a colossal mistake...
  14. J

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Vickers at West Clermont would be nuts to have suffered through the last two years only to quit now. Unless his roster gets raided he should have a pretty good group ready to win next year........but, with the way that athletic department is run nothing would surprise me.
  15. J

Bearcats baskteball

Miller must see Reed as John Newman 2.0......I believe Sage will be strongly encouraged to find a new home.
  16. J

Bearcats baskteball

Yeah, the losses at West Virginia and at home to Oklahoma State are killers....They only lose John Newman, and Ody from this group. Hopefully they can keep the rest together along with adding McKinley and Rayvon Griffith, and the roster should be pretty solid heading into next year. I do feel a...
  17. J

Bearcats baskteball

We get it......you really don't like all things UC. That is OK, I personally don't like anything Notre Dame. I generally don't go around trolling their fan forums, but Notre Dame can not lose enough in any sport to suit me. We all have our schools we root for. Mine just happens to be the school...
  18. J

Bearcats baskteball

A win tonight would put their NET in the mid 20's.......don't know how they could keep em' out.
  19. J

Bearcats baskteball

Cats are gonna' need to play with more intelligence tonight. In a league full of great coaches, Scott Drew is probably the best. Cats were rolling down in Waco, til Drew thru that 1-3-1 at em', and completely took us out of our offense. Our roster is as good as there's, if we play smart, guard...
  20. J

Bearcats baskteball

NET is now up to 34.......got Baylor tonight in what seems like our 20th consecutive must win game. Bearcats are playing just about as well as they have all season, so the opportunity is right there in front of them. As an aside, whoever told Josh Reed he was a three point shooter absolutely...