Search results

1. C

Moeller vs. Mason

Who won? What was the score?
  2. C

Big Ten Basketball 2023

It was a tough game to watch, as an Illini grad, and lifelong fan. UConn could do no wrong, and Illinois couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.
  3. C

23-24 SW Ohio

Good point - especially for those in large conferences. For example, GMC teams have to play 16 conference games, which doesn’t leave much for a decent non-conference schedule.
  4. C

2023-24 Job Openings

I think the job is still posted. I went to their Twitter feed, and there wasn’t an announcement yet, so I assume it’s still open.
  5. C

23-24 SW Ohio

Agree - definitely favors Princeton. However, Princeton and East still only play each other once, while Mason has to play both teams twice.
  6. C

GMC 23-24

Isn’t there a GCL thread somewhere?
  7. C

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

That’s a pretty nasty post - Sunjay and Huang? Wonderful Christian attitude. It’s obvious you despise Mason based on your posts through the years. I have no idea why, it’s not like there are many Mason fans on Yappi. Your next positive post on Mason will be your first.
  8. C

I’m curious - how do you know he’s “completely wrong”?
  9. C

Wow - you don’t let up, do you?
  10. C

District Finals Prediction Time

Division I: Fairmont v. Anderson Centerville v. Mason St. X v. Walnut Hills Moeller v. Beavercreek I realize I’m being a homer on the Centerville/Mason game, especially after their match earlier this season, but you never know.
  11. C

District Semi-Finals Predictions (SW Ohio)

Mason wins fairly easily 3-0. They now play Centerville for the second time this season. Hopefully, the Comets can keep it closer this time.
  12. C

Moeller 2 St Xavier 0

So, Mason plays Elder at the Panther Sports Complex Tuesday night. What kind of seating is there? Enough for fans from both teams? Thanks.
  13. C

Can Mason B & G repeat another double win at DI State meet

I think most people would agree that school size does matter - we’re just not willing to agree that it is the main contributing factor, which you’ve alluded to in your prior posts.
  14. C

I’ve never said Mason coaches are better. I’ve certainly never insulted coaches of other teams. To be honest, I seriously doubt any of the Mason coaches or fans have ever insulted other coaches. The Mason coaches are excellent, as I’m sure there are many other excellent coaches in Ohio...
  15. C

Why is Mason’s size and accomplishments insulting to coaches of smaller schools? Who’s insulting them? Obviously, enrollment is a factor, and anyone would expect Mason to be successful. But, winning a state championship is a significant feat, much less trying to win 3 in a row. Using your...
  16. C

I agree, and I’m a Mason fan. They‘re not as strong this year, and it’s entirely possible they don’t win this year. Unfortunately, at least according to this thread, if Mason does win, then it’s expected, primarily due to their enrollment. If they don’t win, and finish 2nd/3rd/4th, then...
  17. C

What is wrong with GMC Boys Cross-Country?

Maybe it’s not always about the size of the school?
  18. C

No creek crossings permitted without bridges

Could be. I heard from a couple coaches, runners, and 4-5 parents that the coach from the Missouri team complained, and Mason was told afterwards to remove the hay bales, and re-route the course to not include the creek crossing. I don’t have specific evidence, just hearsay, although the...
  19. C

No creek crossings permitted without bridges

There was a team from Missouri (Rock Bridge) last year who complained about the creek crossing after the meet to the OHSAA. I guess their lead runner got stuck in the mud for a few seconds. As a result, Mason was told to get rid of it. Of course, Rock Bridge was not at the meet this year.
  20. C

GMC Baseball 2023

Per the OHSAA website (3 years), Mason has 1300 boys - Lakota West has approx 1100. So, not “literally twice as big”. You’re jealous, and for some reason, you feel it’s necessary to denigrate a conference rival. It’s a bad look - I certainly wouldn’t said anything bad about West, but knock...