Search results

1. E

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Looks like I have a secret admirer. 😍
  2. E

And of course, some will say these names were stolen from ALHS even though we all went to Catholic grade school from 1st through 8th grade and it was well known where we were going. 😂
  3. E

I can’t believe Larry has a son already in highschool. We both went to St. Joseph in Avon Lake and he was 2 years younger than me. My boys are still a while from high school. Larry, Nick, Joe and even the younger Tony Gonzalez all played football together growing up. I ran into Dan O’Leary...
  4. E

What is the relationship with Van der Oord and O’Leary from past players?
  5. E

Glenville

Since 2002….Do the math then compare to yourself. Don’t be rude 😉
  6. E

Glenville

This sounds like homework to me. Do you guys honestly enjoy debating this while you are at work or retired? Sorry, but it’s a little odd. I don’t read all the posts and just skim through while I eat my lunch.
  7. E

Boys DIV All Ohio

That name goes back to the early 90’s days when I played at St. Ed’s. I know the VASJ history but can you fill in the timeline?
  8. E

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

PDC - you have been spot on with your predictions for eagle football state championships the past three years! How do you feel about a repeat for the wildcats?
  9. E

OMG! You are right on with that one. Lay off Chris, he’s starving! Reference to an old SNL skit so that know one is offended!!
  10. E

Although impressive, Moeller has a pretty good volleyball program and likely this topic will come up again.
  11. E

Who wins D4?

Lately, the football and basketball state championship games have been overshadowed by attendance figures, lol. You see that a lot with a D2 football fan base.
  12. E

Who wins D4?

Sure they would. It would from D1 and D2 public schools.
  13. E

Who wins D4?

Relax, champ no one is “hating” and yes, I had a lot of sarcasm in my joke.
  14. E

Who wins D4?

Well your absence is going to count in the total attendance records that some posters are hung up on instead of the actual game! 😂
  15. E

Who wins D4?

Who cares? State championship was still awarded snd lifetime memories were made. How many people showed up when you played in a state championship game and did it have any effect on your game?
  16. E

Who wins D4?

Nice research!
  17. E

Nordonia Knights 2024 Baseball Preview

Is Brian an avid poster of Nordonia baseball like he is in the football, basketball and wrestling forums? He brings a lot of valuable discussion to those threads….
  18. E

Birdog has also said Moeller will beat Ed’s in football this past season and next season. He is an avid supporter of Moeller and loves to post emojis after every post.
  19. E

Who wins D4?

No need. I’m not here to defend other schools’ popularity attendance figures.
  20. E

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Man you sound so angry! Let it go, champ…