Search results

1. F

St. Edward Eagles 2023-24

A very good test for this basketball team on Friday against Louisville. 14-1 with a common opponent of Saint Ignatius. Both Ed's and Louisville lost to the Wildcats. Key for the eagles is the low post play of Henry. At times he can be a force. Needs to do it night in and night out.
  2. F

Ask the Ref?

I am not sure if this has been asked. Can a high school have a semi circle in the key. I know its not a rule in high school. Is that to influence a ref on a charging call? Should that semi circle be in the paint?
  3. F

DI Springfield vs St Edward Updates (12/01/23)

I think he would IF Massillon makes a trip to Lakewood
  4. F

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

He makes the English Muffins
  5. F

Massillon's indoor facility is better and bigger than the browns facility.
  6. F

Do you know why St Eds was at the Browns facility? Because of the snow that hit the area this week.
  7. F

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 16)

Stedwardeagles.com will have an audio statcast for the game. Live audio with live stats
  8. F

2023 St. Edward Football

Bradley has a QB that throws a ton...but is also their leading rusher. Similar to Medina. One thing I noticed last Brandon White looked alot more explosive running the ball. I was a little disappointed in the size of the crowd. But cold weather and live TV makes for a smaller crowd on both sides
  9. F

Region 1: #1 Lakewood St. Edward vs #6 Medina

How will weather affect the game at Byers. Rain in the forecast and we all know the facility can be a wind tunnel.
  10. F

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 13)

St . Ed’s and mckinley will be audio only on stedwardeagles.com
  11. F

2023 St. Edward Football

Regional Semi-finals set for Byers we all know how much of a wind tunnel that place can be. Passing games will have to be sharp for both teams. Defense has played well and will get another good test this weekend. Just need to cut down on penalties
  12. F

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 13)

If Spectrum picks a game for live TV, other streams can be audio only. If Spectrum picks a game to stream with a one camera shoot, others can do live audio and tape delay video if the host can accommodate.
  13. F

Week 13 Neutral Sites

How difficult does it make that all games are on Friday. What does the OHSAA pay schools to host a game?
  14. F

Canton GlenOak (7-4) at St Edward (10-1)

Another test for the Eagles and a running QB. GlenOak has 2 QB's one a passer the other a runner. Will be a good test for the defense to handle the schemes.
  15. F

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 12)

St Ed's vs GlenOak Video Stream at Stedwardeagles.com
  16. F

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 11)

St. Ed's vs Elyria stedwardeagles.com Free stream
  17. F

2023 St. Ignatius Football

Actually its one win. Football North game does not count
  18. F

2023 St. Edward Football

Two huge weeks coming up for the Eagles vs Moeller and Hoban. Unofficially fourth in the region. If the playoffs were to start this week. It would be a rematch with St. Ignatius.
  19. F

2023 St. Edward Football

Clarkson is big upfront. They have one player committed to Eastern Michigan. Two others on the line are also getting D1 mid major looks. This can game could be a measuring stick for week 10 vs SIHS