Search results

1. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

Great, thank you.
  2. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

Does anyone know if CVCA livestreams their games anywhere?
  3. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

So, the recap in the Suppository for the NW/Manchester game was worthless. Can anyone give me a rundown on the game? Any stats are appreciated.
  4. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

I would hope so. It seems like we have been talking about this kid for years. I would hope he at least gets recruited to Akron or Kent St at the minimum. Remind me, is he a jr or sr this year? With his skill and tout I would think he would have at least a couple D1 Offers.
  5. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

What are Poochie’s plans for college?
  6. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

Bahahahahaha
  7. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

Following up to see if there is a TV livestream done by Manchester. Thanks.
  8. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

I honestly don’t understand why some people get on here just to bash and treat other people like garbage. I didn’t come in here to create any ruckus or create waves. I just had two simple questions and expressed my love for my alma mater that I have been a die hard fan of since I graduated 22...
  9. NWIndianNation01

PAC 2023

Hey, strangers, it has been a minute. With moving to Medina 2.5 years ago I haven't been able to follow NW too much other than reading on here and Repository articles. Really glad to see that we got things turned around last week and it couldn't have been against a better opponent for me as my...