Search results

1. MentorGrad2002

2023-2024 General Discussion

Hopefully the fanbase gives him a shot and is realistic like this. Great response . UNC and Duke just did this type of hire so it isn't nuts
  2. MentorGrad2002

Not about taking the heat. It just adds nothing and you are bringing nothing to the table.
  3. MentorGrad2002

Well judging by your stupidity, the Ohio state one wasn't exactly complicated ... You said March Madness wins. He has zero. Same as us... Comment was clearly in jest Plenty have agreed with my assessment for the same reasons on it not being easy to win at BYU You have some grudge against...
  4. MentorGrad2002

They have an honor code where you have to pledge abstinence and not smoking /drinking ... Not the easiest to recruit to a Mormon school in Utah that isn't exactly the richest with history in basketball And we are more talking about the NCAA tournament over just the regular season Yes we know...
  5. MentorGrad2002

Or any of us. But winning at Utah Valley and BYU isn't exactly easy
  6. MentorGrad2002

UNC and Duke both took former players who were assistants and promoted them. Kentucky picked a former UK player who has head coaching experience We will see if it works out, but it's not like all the blue bloods get a proven big time winner to come in. Hurley from UConn was the Rhode Island...
  7. MentorGrad2002

Good call. Was on a very good title team in 96. Remember them well. But he isn't the huge name so good luck with that fanbase. Maybe having gone there smooths it over Hope so for his sake to let him have a shot ..
  8. MentorGrad2002

Kentucky reportedly has been told not interested or flat turned down by: Scott Drew Nate Oats Dan Hurley Billy Donovan Jay Wright Can't say I blame people for not wanting to take such a high demand job while dealing with an unrealistic fanbase. Grass isn't always greener
  9. MentorGrad2002

I never said they were rules. I said what I think. Of course if you went to a school it makes sense to cheer for them. Of course if you have connections to the school it makes sense too when you didn't go there But if you cheer for Ohio state football and Duke basketball while going to...
  10. MentorGrad2002

Coach left for St Louis. Transfer portal and NIL are just decimating any chance of continuity for mid majors Our coach left for Michigan. All of our players jumped to the portal
  11. MentorGrad2002

I wouldn't ever say "look everyone" on a message board because I don't care if I have support or not .. Sure you can root for whoever you want . Freedom exists. I definitely don't get those who just pick a power in football and basketball and also those who don't care about their actual...
  12. MentorGrad2002

From some it's asking a lot. But for others , they can make sense.
  13. MentorGrad2002

Id guess a MAC school or smaller school. Which I've said plenty of times people should support their school. Wouldn't ask anyone to drop one with family connections like OSU or ND or whatever. But support your school too Also support the same schools in all sports you watch. Don't get...
  14. MentorGrad2002

Where did you graduate from college ? Who is your college basketball team? You seem to be bandwagoning the sec on the college football board and big east on this board. To get a rise out of B1G fans.
  15. MentorGrad2002

Caitlin Clark leads Iowa back to Final Four, scoring 41 points in 94-87 win over defending champ LSU

Barbie was the greatest movie in this past year Taylor Swift is the best musical artist. Sales and interest are what matters in determining greatest of all time And guys who never saw a women's game until last weekend definitely can judge this ,🤣 This would be like calling Carmelo the...
  16. MentorGrad2002

2024 St. Ignatius Football

I guess it's still possible, but I thought they were going away from that setup. Their fanbase could shed more light on that than me
  17. MentorGrad2002

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Any updates on where the heck you'll play for home games and if it's Fridays or Saturdays?? 4 months out now
  18. MentorGrad2002

One final 4 in their history in 1978 So same as my school Florida Atlantic where I actually went to school and graduated That's also assuming he's not a Notre Dame football and UNC basketball type of Walmart fan
  19. MentorGrad2002

Was pulling for Purdue as I have a coworker who went there. Consolation is I had UConn over Purdue in my bracket and won the pool
  20. MentorGrad2002

Caitlin Clark leads Iowa back to Final Four, scoring 41 points in 94-87 win over defending champ LSU

Anyone who sees your posts on anything knows you just try to stir it up without knowing anything.