Search results

1. B

Club Season 23-24

Gantt not on Vanguard's roster for this past tournament. Anyone know the scoop there?
  2. B

2024 HS Season

I think McNich belongs in the top 10. Return practically everyone from a state semi-final run last year
  3. B

2024 HS Season

GCL-S expected lineups Moeller S- Marcum OH - Schutte? OH - Blomer/Balda? MH - Ernst MH - Sauer OPP - Geselbracht L - Wong/Mack X S - Berkemeier OH - Berkemeier OH - Boyett/Taggart/Romeo/Bender? MH - Jones MH - Boyett/Taggart/Schulte OPP - Boyett/Taggart/Schulte L - Byrum Elder S - Kelly OH-...
  4. B

2024 HS Season

Has there been any word on the Moeller coaching vacancy? Just checked the school website and socials, but didn't see ay updates there. I thought they would have tried to fill that position by now
  5. B

Club Season 23-24

Safe to assume Vanguard will have Gantt, Kolb, and Jones on the 18-1 team again this year. After that, Heit as expected setter with Koch, Shomock, and Verceles in the mix as well
  6. B

Club Season 23-24

Andrew Berkemeier and Todd Snyder both accepted Attack as well. Only players from last year's Attack 17s are Geselbracht, Marcum, and Boyett so far
  7. B

Club Season 23-24

Attack 18's will have some new faces this year according to the roster of accepted players on their website. 4 new players that were not in the Attack program last year Aidan Berkemeier Jordan Brockman Peter Wilke Adam Blair
  8. B

2024 HS Season

It depends on the gap between the "Good" coaches and the consistent coach obviously, but... For individual growth, I think getting multiple good coaches who can different perspectives and identify different areas a player can improve themselves. For advancing a program and being able to...
  9. B

The Lost Season: 2020 HS Volleyball

I thought Darby's best shot was the year before? They had two good middles and a really strong outside if I'm not mistaken that graduated. Maybe I'm off by a year though. They were still going to be really good due to Platfoot, but I think Moeller and X were a small step above overall
  10. B

Vogelpohl probably still would have set that year. OH - Hagerty (Arguably the best player in Cincinnati that year) OH - Tombragel (I think he was better than Wheatley before Wheatley grew 6 or 7 inches) MH - Lipscomb MH - Borgmann OPP - Shea Britt L - Wheatley? S - Vogelpohl
  11. B

I think it was clearly shaping up to be a 3 team race. X, Moeller, and Darby all seemed to have quite a bit more talent than the rest of the teams. There was talk about Walnut possibly being better than Elder with Dom Hagerty, Vogelpohl, Lipscomb, Borgmann, and a couple of uber talented...
  12. B

Best all time players @ schools/position

A couple of very good adds here
  13. B

Could pretty easily add his brother Sam Holt to that list
  14. B

Moeller S- Beckelhimer OH - L Meyer, Klein MH - Bruggeman, Pieper, Kiser, Brandel, Emming, Patterson L - Haas, Eckhoff
  15. B

Some additions to consider OH - B. Kues, Doll, Talbot, B. Pung MH - Mauch, Jennings S - Beer L - Bell, Dannemiller
  16. B

Club 2022-2023

The guy who has experience on the USA U-19 team didn't have anyone ALL OF 2022 that was as good as him. All joking aside, no one would disagree with what you are saying
  17. B

Club 2022-2023

X will still be very good with a TON of depth. It will be interesting to see what lineup they settle on in the season OHs - Meyer, Tressler, Berkemeier MHs - Jones, Shields, Boyett, Bender OPPs - Shields, Terrell, Pung S - Berkemeier, Tran L - Stewart, Krebs, Byrum That's 14 guys that would...
  18. B

Club 2022-2023

Based on last years roster, this is how I imagine it will pan out for Moeller S - Marcum OH - Hagerty OH - Patterson/Dollard/Todd MH - Threm MH - Patterson/Ernst OPP - Geselbracht L - Dollard/Oliver
  19. B

Club 2022-2023

Should be a solid squad with 2 guys that did not play setter at all last year. Hope they can progress well
  20. B

Club 2022-2023

OP 18-1 is up to 7 players accepted now. OP 18-2 at 2 accepted. OP 17-1 at 5 accepted. Attack 18-2 at 7 accepted. Attack 17-1 at 7 accepted. OP 18-1 could be decent. A couple of good pins and the expected starting setter at St X. Not sure what they will have in the middle or passing-wise