Search results

1. S

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

But he'll REALLY hafta go some, to outdo assault and battery by that beloved deity, Woodrow Hayes ESQ. Rumor has it, that there is STILL a wanted poster on the bulletin board of ole Woodrow, in the hallway of the Clemson, S.C. POLICE DEPARTMENT! ***ROTFLMAO***
  2. S

BIGFOOT sightings in South Georgia.

Do you suppose that ANY of you lads will EVER respond seriously, to one of my posts? I post at 3:00am because 4:00am is time for BEDDY BYE for me! Daylight makes it more difficult for MS-13 to get into any shenanigans at Chateau Rab.
  3. S

I Don’t Get It…

Or why Barack Hussein pronounces the P in Hospital Corpsmen.
  4. S

BIGFOOT sightings in South Georgia.

A friend of mine and I will be trekking to SOWEGA Saturday morning, to attend the first ever BIGFOOT meeting at the Colquitt County Regional Library. It's my understanding, that several members of the New Jersey BFRO will conduct the meeting. HOPEFULLY, the 100% chance for rain won't keep folks...
  5. S

Since there appears to be NO CHANCE in HELL that Washington HI would reciprocate with VAL DOS TA next season.

Addendum to the Omar White incarceration. APPARENTLY, he had Perry Mason on his DEEfense team. He was released into the custody of the Orangemen of Syracuse last week!
  6. S

trying to get a deal on Golf clubs... suggestions?

If you reside in San Fran Sicko, ypu can merely walk into the store of your choosing, and pick out the ones you like. And they'll be FREEE of charge, if under $999.00. Unless you wait until the Leftwing whackos come to their senses. And actually imped your exit from the store.
  7. S

BIG is now the best conference in CFB

WE'LL PUT THAT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. S

2023 Michigan had the.......

He MAY be from GEORGIA. It seems that every time we turn around, we have a BUCKAROO sniffing our butt for OUR hometown talent. Cain't you boys find decent talent at HOME?
  9. S

2023 Michigan had the.......

If they had played a healthy UGA. We'da KICK THAT watermelon butt aGAIN!
  10. S

Ohio State Football 2024

NOW SEE, if I were to have two topics concerning the same school, especially next to each other. You hypocrites would be ALL over my buttocks for Spamming.
  11. S

Ohio State Recruiting

Your Buckaroos are about to pony up TWO MIL for Caleb Downs!
  12. S

Ohio State Recruiting

I'm curious. Wasn't it YOU Buckaroo boys who bloviated, that OHIO had the greatest talent, coaches, and teams in the NATION, there in your high schools? IF so, then WHY are you CONSTANTLY pilfering the likes of Pa., Tejas, Florida, and lest we not forget, GEORGIA for top tier talent? At this...
  13. S

I Don’t Get It…

These SAME people always contend that EVERYBODY should be nice, and just get along. Yet these same people say, it's my RIGHT to be an American citizen. I don't owe THIS nation, ANYTHING! Besides, being in the military is not in my plans! If the going gets tough, I'll just go to CANADA!
  14. S

I Don’t Get It…

NEVER got one, because in my town, girls viewed redheaded boys just a notch below those with Leprosy. It was the ultimate oxymoron. A dude who was anything but shy yet had the largest case of inferiority complex on the PLANET! Not until I got to the military up North in primarily Italian...
  15. S

Gas prices 2024

WELL, in typical Northern fashion. The SOUTH gets screwed yet again. Regular is currently $3.19 per gallon in Middle Georgia and climbing by the week! And THIS is with Craaazy Joes attempt to bring the prices DOWN, through depleting the Strategic Oil Reserves, creating yet another national...
  16. S

Inspirational Thoughts

THINK what the state of the USA would be today, if THESE crazy kids had been aborted! (Nancy Legosi, Bernie Sanders, Barack Hussein, Eric Swalwell, Diane Feinstein, Rashida Talib, Illian Omar, Kamala Harris, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Big Al Sharpie, and Joe Biden!)
  17. S

Inspirational Thoughts

That's because most of these personas, are tree hugging, Kumbaya singing, grabassing campfire sitting, Democrat clowns. Who think that everything is gonna be ALLLLRIGHT! That Craazy Joe, Kamala Harrisment, Nancy Legosi, and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, are gonna pull us out of the abyss, with their...
  18. S

Biden bribery crimes ~~ resign or impeach

And with EVERY passing day, with tens of thousands of illegals crossing the Southern Border with drugs and human trafficking. It's ONLY going to get WORSE!
  19. S

Operation Unthinkable: In Retrospect Was George Patton Correct.?

EVERY country in the world, not being the USA, carries that SAME philosophy. They simply wait you out, in a war of attrition.
  20. S

Operation Unthinkable: In Retrospect Was George Patton Correct.?

Unfortunately, beating Russia means beating their WINTERS TOO. Ask Germany how THAT turned out!