Search results

1. W

State Championship games on TV

I'm outside of the spectrum coverage area and want to stream the championship games. Does anyone know the cost this year or what it cost last year to get all 7 games? Do I just download the spectrum app or pay through OHSAA? I hate to have to pay 70$ to watch all the games but that might be my...
  2. W

Division VII State Championship: New Bremen (12-3) vs Warren John F Kennedy (13-1)

Wheels just fell off. Great season JFK. Congratulations NB, definitely the best team in 7 this year.
  3. W

Division VII State Championship: New Bremen (12-3) vs Warren John F Kennedy (13-1)

Great drive by JFK, if the defense can get a stop this could get interesting. Easier said then done but JFK is fired up.
  4. W

This Definitely have to respect the hard nose football these MAC teams play. They all have grit and will claw and scratch every play. Anyone who beats a MAC team will earn it.
  5. W

Brian always comes to threads to add his wisdom. No comments all week but every championship game he comes with his one hot take. You must be a great person to be around. Go be miserable by yourself please instead of trying to upset other people . NB looking good, and definitely the better team.