Search results

1. H

Memphis Police beating suspect

no I was wrong I didn't have all the information I was wrong in that case. mea culpa and apologies
  2. H

I say it is. I have good reason to say it. most people have no idea what's really going on today swatting is at epidemic levels. more police time is spent chasing 911 hangups and false residential burglar alarms and swats than actual law enforcement duties.
  3. H

many of them are very traumatized. they cannot unsee what they have seen. have you ever seen the video of John Crawford being blown away in the Beavercreek WalMart? that cop was having flashbacks to Fallujah it looked like.
  4. H

y yeah like I said, you're a nice person and care about other kids to some degree.
  5. H

eh, you're probably overemphasizing a little about your care about the welfare of all children but it's not politically correct to indicate otherwise. so it's understandable. you're a nice person.
  6. H

their kids do, the parents do not and their employers do with hold from paychecks. my wife works for an FQHC community heathcare center.
  7. H

municipal police depts have become employers of US Military veterans of iraq afghanistan wars due to preferential grading of civil service exams in favor of vets.
  8. H

you should know that for many if most of them it's exactly the opposite: they aren't eligible for any government programs, but pay social security, medicare and federal, state and local income taxes.
  9. H

Cha-Ching As The Money Rolls In For The OHSAA

I must have missed it. must have been PPV media audio and video revenue, eh?
  10. H

OHSAA does not allow kids to play 7on7

fighting the good fight, he is.
  11. H

neither
  12. H

yeah and then there are plenty of dirtbag liars with personal vendettas. the good cops cover up for them out of self preservation.
  13. H

this has always been the case though. the New York city draft riots arose because the poor could not afford the commutation fee to avoid being drafted. hasn't it always been the case that the lowest economic class are the ones that enlist or are drafted? the rich always find a way to avoid...
  14. H

Cha-Ching As The Money Rolls In For The OHSAA

the minutes say nothing about $626,000 more than expected. note that the OHSAA nor participating school districts receive zero percent of PPV or any media revenues.
  15. H

OHSAA does not allow kids to play 7on7

so what the Ohio education system is not funded to be a minor leagues for the NCAA. and those numbers at their highest represent a tiny percentage of total participation. and those numbers don't reflect actual financial support : very few are full rides. "Ohio kids are being denied...
  16. H

hate to break it to you this way but if you have no money you have no rights.
  17. H

blah blah blah blah blah you're flailing badly you are hereby dismissed as a bore.
  18. H

an ad hom has nothing to do with value judgements, its a personal insult nothing more with no values involved. addressing values isn't personal insult its discussion of values, although it comes close to ad hom, it almost gets by on grounds of legitimate debate, even though you have no idea...
  19. H

slipped in a little ad hom there. clumsy though.
  20. H

these cops best defense is the truth: that they did it all the time but usually the victim didn't die and the department helped cover it up