Search results

1. R

High schools that you claim recruit

“factual” we must have two different definitions of the word fact. All that said, I hope Big Red advance to play The Ville in the playoffs next season.
  2. R

Cry me a river.
  3. R

There what is? How does Hoban and St. Edward “cheat”? Not being argumentative, I’d like to hear your rationale.
  4. R

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  5. R

Why would publicizing college offers student-athletes at St. Edward receive bring unwanted attention? It was that a typo and you meant meant wanted attention?
  6. R

Hoban Defensive Back transferring to Moeller

The Alamo Bowl, I remember it well. Yes I know why he transferred to and prospered at Glenville.
  7. R

He got hurt not injured, you’re correct. And when he wasn’t hurt he never saw the field again. Correct started his career at St. Edward and graduated from Glenville. And it seems to have went very well for him, he’s living a great life.
  8. R

An And won what? And Zwick got benched for a QB from The Ville, you guys should have hit 77N to 90E and tried to woo a winner.
  9. R

2022 Massillon Football

I won’t get into “most state titles”. But I will say Massillon’s current drought is very interesting and not at all coincidental. Why discuss the past and what may happen in the future, for the last 8 years Hoban has been a top 2 program in the state.
  10. R

2022 Massillon Football

Why go to St. V or Walsh if you’re good enough to play at Hoban? If you think Massillon is great that’s awesome, they have no hardware to show for it. But they are for sure a strong program the last few years.
  11. R

2022 Massillon Football

“Well before”. Hasn’t even been a decade and they have 5 soon to be 6 titles.
  12. R

2022 Massillon Football

Very possible and likely.
  13. R

2022 Massillon Football

Gotcha. Not saying Moore is scared but he may feel it’s not worth his while to play a D4 team that he may battle with for a few of the same kids. Not saying he’d think he’d lose just doesn’t make much risk vs. reward sense. The person that told me this is the same person that told me Glenville...
  14. R

2022 Massillon Football

Massillon has had kids transfer in well before Hoban was football power.
  15. R

2022 Massillon Football

I have a kid that goes to Hoban, but she doesn’t play football 😂
  16. R

2022 Massillon Football

Legit 😂
  17. R

2022 Massillon Football

I have no issues with Massillon getting transfers from Beachwood, Buchtel, Copley, or other Stark Co. schools. Them getting transfers isn’t stopping Hoban from winning titles.
  18. R

2022 Massillon Football

Agreed but a senior QB and most of that defense is a great starting point.
  19. R

2022 Massillon Football

Both return a ton. Hoban returns a little more Varsity production with their QB and damn near all of their starting D. Glenville breaks in a new QB but returns their top RB, too CB, top WR and a few more core pieces. And Glenville’s JV and Fr teams went a combined 16-1.