Search results

1. M

Week 2: Valley View (1-0) @ Milton-Union (1-0)

From what I saw last night, MU will play hard and physical, but like Bless ‘Em said, it could get pretty ugly.
  2. M

Friday Night Updates (8/18/23)

Milton Union 14 National Trail 0 8:24 2nd
  3. M

Friday Night Updates (8/18/23)

Milton Union 7 National Trail 0 1:49 1st
  4. M

DV State Semi-Final: Valley View (13-1) vs Ironton (14-0)

Best of luck to VV.. not familiar with Ironton this year, but everything I’ve read says they’re big, athletic, and highly talented… which you could say most of things about every team left in the dance, I suppose. From what I’ve seen in two games, VV is athletic and plays disciplined, sound...
  5. M

Region 20 Championship: (2) Milton Union (13-0) vs (1) Valley View (12-1) @ Piqua

As a Milton resident that was born and raised in the Massillon area for 20 years, I’m choosing to take this as meaning we’re extremely passionate and supportive of our team, and nothing else that it could insinuate, good or bad!
  6. M

Region 20 Championship: (2) Milton Union (13-0) vs (1) Valley View (12-1) @ Piqua

You know it’s going to end up somewhere that makes zero logistical sense! MU 31 VV 17
  7. M

12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

This may sound crazy, but I think rescheduling Dohn Community when covington cancelled actually helped us. That was a super athletic, fast, big team. Even though the score said otherwise, I think that kind of physical game was much needed before the stretch.
  8. M

So much for MU getting a test this week…. Let’s just keep the pedal down and get it over with.
  9. M

Capitalizing on the turnovers. Go dogs!
  10. M

Looking forward to a good game. Despite the score, I saw some things MU needs to definitely tighten up defensively as the playoff brackets shrink down. Confident that they will.
  11. M

Week 11: Massillon Perry (4-6) @ Massillon (8-1)

Score wise, the game was closer than I expected it to be. Someone mentioned earlier that Perry needs an identity, and I fully agree. You’ve got to be all in with any sport program at the high school level if you want to be elite outside of a handful of times every 10-20 years. There’s...
  12. M

Friday Updates (10/28/22)

Milton Union 42 Greenon 0 Halftime
  13. M

Federal League 2022

Honest question here from a Fed alum watching from a distance in southwest Ohio not as tuned in as I used to be: Is there a reason most of the Fed outside of McK and GlenOak aren’t playing strong out of conference teams? It just seems like especially now when you can go 3-7 and still be playing...
  14. M

d5 region 20 predictions

If I’m reading right, basically 8-16 are decided today based on the games today?
  15. M

d5 region 20 predictions

Three of the AP top 10, plus VV one point out of the top 10 as of last week, I think this region is going to be a dogfight. Looking forward to MU playing some better competition… they’ve not really been tested since week 2.
  16. M

Friday Updates (10/21/22)

Milton Union 51 Riverside 7 2:13 4th
  17. M

Milton Union 51 Riverside 0 11:01 4th
  18. M

Milton Union 44 Riverside 0 4:07 3rd
  19. M

Milton Union 37 Riverside 0 9:48 3rd