Search results

1. H

Presley Stewart

This is terrible. Everyone directly involved knows this is not right but, here we are.
  2. H

12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

I feel the difference will be that Milton has a senior class that only comes around every so often.(with small schools) Brookville has had some great teams now and in the past. However, I think Milton will wins 35-10. Best of luck to both teams and may you both come out of this injury free.
  3. H

d5 region 20 predictions

Looks like Kyle's team didn't make the playoffs. LOL
  4. H

d5 region 20 predictions

Rocco needs to calm down. LOL
  5. H

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

I agree with you. I know Smith is not a "bad coach". He has dedicated his life to the school. Having played under him when he was an assistant and having a son play under him as a head coach, I think a fresh face at the helm would get much better results. 3 out of the last four years are the...
  6. H

Northridge is going through many changes on the administration side right now. I hope they make a difference for the better but, I will not hold my breath. Its time for a new coach.
  7. H

49-0
  8. H

Exactly. Riverside was solid the whole game. Northridge never made the needed adjustments to stay in the game. No discipline, terrible penalties, lack luster effort on Northridge ( except for Henry ). Riverside came in ready and played very tough. Congrats to Riverside on the win.
  9. H

(4-0) Dayton Northridge vs (2-2) Degraff Riverside: TRC league game

Your are correct. Most are happy with 2 winning seasons in the past three years. They should continue to do well being a bigger school and I really hope they do. However, I don't believe they will be able to hang with Milton any time soon if ever. On paper they should get the W over Riverside...
  10. H

I never said they were good last year. I said I thought they were better last year than this year overall. I was at every Northridge game. I was not getting my information from threads, newspapers or gossip.
  11. H

Interesting comment on a "slightly worse Northridge". I believe the team Northridge had last year was a overall better team than this year. However, I think you are spot on with everything else. Northridge - 24 Riverside - 16