Search results

1. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

South Gallia 2 Miller 12 5 inn.
  2. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Miller 4/9 South Gallia @ VA Stadium at 6 pm 4/10 @ Wellington 4/11 Rosecrans 4/12 @ GCC 4/13 @ Fed Hock Big week!
  3. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

we are able to practice outside! Might have been able to have her ready by 5!!!!
  4. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Monday April 1 Miller 0 Berne Union 4 Wed April 3 Miller 2 FCA 6 Tough start to league play, @ Fisher Catholic Friday
  5. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Big comeback! Those type of wins can spark a young team!
  6. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Miller at Nelsonville York Ppd. Make up date TBD.
  7. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

No, we keep the Kitty Cats game next to Sunday creek, that way the kayakers can make it to either park. :ROFLMAO: We play South Gallia at the VA. on Tues the 9th
  8. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Interesting side note: Miller starts the season with their first 7 games on the road, then the 8th at VA Stadium in Chillicothe. Next week is their spring break, They a play MWF all away and all three on Granville Pike- Berne, FCA, FC! They are currently in the works with local campground about...
  9. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Ouch, brother puts a run rule on his brother. Might be an awkward family Easter dinner this Sunday!!! Eastern is a well established program that Brian Bowen built and Chris Stew is keeping it going. Tough one to open with after the late start from hoops. FC will get it rolling!
  10. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

3-26 Miller at Crooksville Ppd.
  11. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Miller this week Tues @ Crooksville. Hope the rain misses!!! Weds @ Nelsonville York Fri @ Racine Southern.
  12. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Miller 10 South Gallia 0 5 inn
  13. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

Miller's scrimmage with Riverview was cancelled last Thursday. They had a JV scrimmage with Nelsonville Monday and Varsity at Liberty Christian last night. Had a rough start but bounced back and played OK. Open this Saturday at South Gallia.
  14. KurtanskyField

MSL 2024

We are 2 weeks away from opening day. Does anyone have any scrimmage dates, any good news to spread?
  15. KurtanskyField

Region 2: #6 Dublin Coffman vs #12 Springfield

I made my way to Westy Central last Friday, I watched both teams come out for warm ups and thought -man, Berlin has numbers and size advantage. Coffman was sound, fundamental and well coached. They are tough and relentless. Should be a dandy at Darby Friday night!!!!
  16. KurtanskyField

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

You're good GHS, I was just adding to your statement before people start digging and commenting, They probably already in touch with the Catawba and Mutual CSI. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  17. KurtanskyField

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

One thing is for certain, if they quit, I am 100% certain Coach Forrest held them accountable and held them to the standard of the Program he has built. Another thing for certain, He doesn't care much about the fans opinion on the status of his job! Sometimes addition by subtraction is the...
  18. KurtanskyField

2023 Mid-State League

Miller only graduated one Sr. Should continue to improve in 2024.
  19. KurtanskyField

2023 Mid-State League

Miller travels to Nelsonville York in SE District sectional semifinal Sat at noon
  20. KurtanskyField

2023 Mid-State League

Crans at Miller Postponed