Search results

1. R

D7 R25 2024

https://www.morningjournalnews.com/sports/local-sports/2024/01/altomare-eyes-return-to-leetonia/
  2. R

Mahoning valley pick em week 12

Walsh Jesuit Hudson Ursuline Poland mentor lake catholic west branch Garfield South range united rootstown lowellville Danville
  3. R

MVAC Scarlet Tier 2023

Darney was in uniform on the sideline. I would expect him to play this week in a much different matchup than last week vs Lisbon.
  4. R

D7 R25 2023

We tried telling you this
  5. R

Mahoning valley pick em week 11

Austintown fitch Akron svsm Ursuline Canfield Struthers West branch Poland seminary Niles McKinley Cardinal Mooney South range Sandy valley Norwayne United Crestview mineral ridge Mogadore Kirtland western reserve St Paul Springfield Lowellville malvern Danville
  6. R

D7 R25 2023

No one is giving WR props other than the fact they got a favorable draw. They'd lose to a handful of teams in the 7-13 range, IMO. ytownpenguin gets overly excited because they may win a couple playoff games but even he'd be speaking a different tune if they were the 4 seed instead of 3.
  7. R

Future of Boardman Football

It felt like Boardman packed it in the last couple weeks. Not a good sign for Dota and staff.
  8. R

Week 11 (Division VI, Region 21): #16 Columbiana (5-5) at #1 Kirtland (9-1)

Coach Spaite is a good man. He's been doing it for a very long time. This game, unfortunately, won't be close. But, they will get the experience of going toe to toe with one of the best. As you point out, 0-4 start and 5-1 since. It speaks to the schedule but also the belief and passion that the...
  9. R

Week 11: Austintown Fitch (6-3) vs Cleveland John Hay (5-4)

He admitted in the paper that he didnt have his team ready to play. They were down 13-0. Fortunate to get the win.
  10. R

D7 R25 2023

No doubt anything can happen. That's the beauty of HS football, especially small school. I just dont see it happening but we shall see. You can take Lisbon. I'll take WR. Simple as that.
  11. R

D7 R25 2023

Lowellville has to beat SCC first or it doesnt matter. I have no doubt WR beats Lisbon and makes it to week 12. Both teams are better since that matchup
  12. R

D7 R25 2023

Lowellville is playing SCC not Southern but agreed other than the roll through part. They will handle Lisbon and then face a Lowellville team that they already beat.
  13. R

D7 R25 2023

I see those schools replacing Fairport Harding, Conneaut, Champion, Reserve, etc that the old staff had on the schedule. What did those schools do for you? Mogadore and Garfield are still there so those measuring sticks will be there. There just aren't 3 or 4 of them. When / If JFK gets back to...
  14. R

Mahoning valley pick em week 10

Struthers Girard beaver local Ursuline -15 Salem +45 Boardman +32 Chaney -17 Hubbard +40 Harding + 20 Springfield -8 Labrae +3
  15. R

D7 R25 2023

They'd probably opt out at this point like they did vs Sandusky Perkins
  16. R

NE8 2023

Parade down High Street to come
  17. R

D7 R25 2023

A 15yr old was shot outside CCC yesterday and they want no carry over into today at the game
  18. R

Mahoning valley pick ‘em week 9

Boardman + 35 massilon -39 Hubbard + 34 Struthers -6 Poland -27 Springfield -20 west branch -27 western reserve GOTW southern -14 Ursuline -23 Mooney -28 south range -34
  19. R

Mahoning valley pick ‘em week 8

west branch warren harding Liberty Hubbard Lowellville Columbiana Brookfield Springfield Struthers Massillon South Range Ursuline Poland Southern
  20. R

Mahoning valley pick ‘em week 7

Marlington +30 Warren Harding Mooney -11 Beaver Local Salem -17 East South Range GOTW Poland GOTW Ursuline GOTW Struthers Edison Champion Springfield Lowellville Crestview Brookfield