Search results

1. R

ECC 23-24

LM loses almost all of their scoring with Jones and Wittenauer graduating. They are going to be hard to replace but their is defiantly talent that is coming back and some that got injured or didn't play as much (Reynolds, Istnick, Arthur, Miller, and Hatte to name a few) A side tangent is I...
  2. R

ECC 23-24

I heard through the grapevine that Jyaiire Harper is going to come back after the disappointment Withrow had this year.
  3. R

ECC 23-24

Goshen LM headed to OT. 46-46
  4. R

ECC 23-24

Goshen storms back with a 26 point 3rd quarter to tie it at 36 end of 3rd.
  5. R

ECC 23-24

at the half Goshen: 10 LM: 27 LM doing a nice job of preventing Caiden Zeinner from getting going as he only has 2 points.
  6. R

ECC 23-24

No riot in Morrow needed, Scott Kerr is ECC coach of the year per LM BBall's Instagram page
  7. R

ECC 23-24

Update: Sellers has checked in with 4:26 left in 3rd Colerain: 33 LM: 36
  8. R

ECC 23-24

Halftime in Morrow Colerain: 28 LM: 30 Something to note is that Carter Sellers has yet to check in. He warmed up with his wrist heavily taped. Would be a devestating loss for them if he can’t return soon. Elijah Jones also has his wrist heavily taped, but has played really well with most of the...
  9. R

ECC 23-24

LM can’t beat a top opponent (your words) but beat WW? Schedules are made way in advance so they play who they play. I’m from there and would say they are having a HECK of a season. Last year was the best season they had in years and their best ECC season and won 6 conference games and 10 total...
  10. R

chca

tonight is their rematch at Summit; the only MVC loss they have this year.
  11. R

ECC 23-24

LM 58 WW 49 Final What a game for the Panthers!
  12. R

ECC 23-24

LM 50 WW 45 1:22 left in 4th LM in bonus, but the WW pressure is getting to them
  13. R

ECC 23-24

LM 45 WW 33 4:43 left in 4th Warriors have come alive…
  14. R

ECC 23-24

LM 43 WW 25 End of 3rd
  15. R

ECC 23-24

LM 31 WW 12 Halftime LM playing extremely hard on defense and poised on offense. McKinely struggling with a player control foul and a clear path flagrant. Place is packed and rocking!
  16. R

ECC 23-24

At my first LM game this year LM 13 WW 8 End of 1st LM making every McKinely touch hard. We’ll see if it last
  17. R

ECC 23-24

I would say its a little bit of both. A lot of teams above them last year have lost a lot of key guys and are not doing as good (Walnut, Milford, Turpin, Kings for example). They have a nice top 3 in Wittenauer, Jones, and Sellers. I think the switch from the Lawhon zone to Kerr's man has helped...
  18. R

Region 8: #1 Anderson vs #3 Withrow

I bought an extra ticket on accident that I’ll sell it to somebody for like $10 I have Venmo I’ll take a DM
  19. R

Franklin High Coaching Carousel

Little Miami?
  20. R

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

People around the school said he resigned on his own, but we’ll never get the straight answer