Search results

1. S

Moeller President arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

Moeller still did the right thing imo. Just because the charges were dismissed doesn’t mean Mr. Hyzdu was not drunk and acting pretty creepy towards women. I didn’t read the article, is Mr. Hyzdu still married? I’d think he in more trouble at Home.
  2. S

Who wins the CHL

What you photographer buddy know about Balls &Strikes? What are his qualifications or you just believe him because you know him? If photographer that good tell him that the OHSAA is looking for Officials for Every Sport!
  3. S

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

You know why, money talent and facilities better at X than LaSalle. X also has a significant larger enrollment to choose Players from.
  4. S

Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

Shame on You! If Biden lips are moving he is lying! Come on You are better than that,LO!
  5. S

Comments by Badin's coach.....thoughts?

He/She saying they don’t know Shiiit about Girls HS Basketball or PM Girls Program
  6. S

For the 5th time,lots of Head Coaches have left LaSalle during AD Meyer tenure. Also in his tenure have had a good amount of LaSalle Sports Alums send their kids elsewhere. I don’t think Meyer and Goedde really got along. Meyer pretty snooty and Goedde pretty down to earth and straight forward...
  7. S

Lmao Mickey Mantle wants to ignore a fact! LaSalle AD a complete tool,you don’t think this Plays a role in Coaches leaving LaSalle?
  8. S

Best High School Coaches

Mark Thompson-Elder. Tim Held-Moeller. Badin Coach, sorry his name is escaping me.
  9. S

Cincinnati Job Openings

He /She Mr. Elder Sports. He now Omar the Dbag but he still lives in his moms basement! Him and Trey are very similar they may even be kin!
  10. S

I’m not using the word toxic but look into how many LaSalle Varsity Head Coaches have left during this AD tenure. The LaSalle AD is an Alum.
  11. S

This right here. Wonder if LaSalle Administration looking into why so many Varsity LaSalle Head Coaches have left during this AD’s tenure.
  12. S

Next La Salle Basketball Coach?

Craig Conley if he can and is interested. Mike Price??
  13. S

OHSAA Celebration of Officiating to Honor 70 Officials

Congratulations to All
  14. S

2023 Baseball State Champs

Definitely brain dead analysis but if You have spent any time on the Elder Forum I can guarantee Omar the Dbag says brain dead stuff on there daily!
  15. S

I don’t think this makes any sense. Coach who known for “hard guy” approach and Players who not the most talented and probably wont Play any College Basketball. I don’t see this working out well for RB.
  16. S

Cincinnati Job Openings

No facts to back up your claims that the Kelsey Family Controls Elder Basketball. You a whiny biatch just like Pboy! You live in yo momma basement too?
  17. S

Cincinnati Job Openings

Another ignorant post Trey? Please enlighten us on how the Kelsey Family Controls Elder Basketball? You do realize that their are more Girls in the Kelsey,Cluxton and Guidugli Families that attend Seton than Boys they have at Elder. You ever actually had a conversation with any members of their...
  18. S

O.J. Simpson is dead?

Our President says if you don’t agree with this then you ain’t Black
  19. S

Cincinnati Job Openings

If people involved in the Hiring process are actually commenting on Yappi they should be Fired immediately! If a search committee member is also participating in the hiring process,they should be removed from that committee immediately! Did any parents or potential parents apply for the Job...
  20. S

Cincinnati Job Openings

Most of the Catholic Schools aren’t into creating jobs for Coaches. The Coach May Teach or work at the School already then move into an “easier” job but the AoC never been real hip on creating a cushy job for a Coach. Seton AD an Alum? If so she probably always being told how good of a job she...