Search results

1. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Dominating as an underdog and out playing a #1 is a good run. Though I will be the first to admit TV should not have been the #1
  2. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Thank you for explaining that.
  3. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

When is it illegal for the defender to touch the backboard?
  4. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Sorry that’s what appeared to happen from my angle. I could be wrong. Maybe the kid just slapped the back board. Either way there was a lot of contact. And I didn’t blame the refs. I just said they had a poor day. I blamed Waynesville lack of shot making for the loss.
  5. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I will have to disagree until I watch the video.
  6. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

You can’t blame the refs. Refs have bad days too you just wish it wasn’t during tournament games. Waynesville just didn’t hit enough shots. Credit Tri Village’s. defense.
  7. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

One kid hit the rim and the other appeared to hit the ball after it hit the glass.
  8. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

45 seconds to go in the game when it was tied.
  9. K

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Agreed nothing to be ashamed about. They battled the #1 seed to the last seconds. If you are going to go out that’s how you want it to be. Being down 12 against a good team and fighting through it. I guarantee Tri-Village didn’t expect it and feels fortunate to have advanced. A missed goal...
  10. K

OHSAA Why would you schedule Boys and Girls tournament games on the same day?

Not trolling. You don’t have to respond to any of my posts
  11. K

Tell me why if you know. Limited venues? Do you consider girls and boys game times when scheduling? Do you reach out to new venues every year? Why did Edgewood not get tournaments games? You wouldn’t answer my other questions.
  12. K

Just seeking to try and make things a little better for everyone.
  13. K

That may be the case and maybe they are limited. But talking to the Edgewood fans they have tried to get tournament games at their gym in the past without success. Now that’s second hand information so I could be completely wrong and they may be no longer actively trying.
  14. K

You are right there will still be issues. But the goal should be to make them as small as possible so we don’t have to change game times midweek so the Madison coach can see his kids choir and the volunteers don’t have to arrive 30 minutes early and be thanked by me or the Goshen fans can watch...
  15. K

The only answer I have seen with any validity is about the venues. Which of course will be the biggest factor. I personally do not think time was taken to try and make it so the boys and girls did not play on the same day. My hope is that consideration will put into future tournament games.
  16. K

Not an 85 point difference between teams.
  17. K

When are you going to realize it’s not about the Waynesville game but making the system better as a whole?
  18. K

I’ve already answered you twice. No fans were allowed at the scrimmage so they could go to the girls game.
  19. K

Even if it is that small why not try and do better?
  20. K

Who have I complained to other than this discussion board? I’m thought this board was to discuss ideas? I’m attempting to make things better. I have yet to receive any type of concise answer why we shouldn’t attempt to schedule girls and boys basketball games on different days