Search results

1. BishopSycamoreFan

Where should I go Friday Night 10/21

bishop sycamore might try to squeeze in 2 games this weekend so maybe you can catch one of them
  2. BishopSycamoreFan

McKinley vs Massillon

im hearing roy johnson might be making an apperance??
  3. BishopSycamoreFan

Western Buckeye League Prediction Contest, Week 10

getting worked up over a fake account? good because bishop sycamore and wapak have the same amount of wins in the state tournament
  4. BishopSycamoreFan

Western Buckeye League Prediction Contest, Week 10

only in wapak are league titles worth more than state titles.
  5. BishopSycamoreFan

Western Buckeye League Prediction Contest, Week 5

ive been checking out the wbl threads and i think you have a lot of hate in your heart towards van wert.
  6. BishopSycamoreFan

2022 Division IV Poll Voting Discussion (Week 3)

wh is probably behind van wert, glenville, ec, and perkins in there region so no one should be worried about them
  7. BishopSycamoreFan

Will Bishop Sycamore return in 2023?

i will not stand here and see everyone hating on coach Roy. i get it im still waiting on the 25k i loaned him but i know hes a great guy and will get me paid back... i cant wait to see him on the sidelines again
  8. BishopSycamoreFan

so like Massillon when they play hoban???
  9. BishopSycamoreFan

im hearing the new and improved centurions will take on the Massillon tigers next year in the battle of zero state championships
  10. BishopSycamoreFan

not true as a close friend of Roy I know he’s a stand up guy who is always looking out for the best interests of everyone
  11. BishopSycamoreFan

i really hope this is true, my Fridays-sundays haven’t been the same this year watching my centurions squeeze in 2 games in a weekend. I have faith in coach Roy and the boys will be back better than ever!!
  12. BishopSycamoreFan

2022 Division V Poll Voting Discussion (Preseason)

archbold plays the entire mac this week, those are the rules
  13. BishopSycamoreFan

Findlay vs Perrysburg

can we have a conversation about how bad the findlay coaching staff is?? with 2 D1 athletes on there roster they could only score 6 points against anthony wayne?? roy johnson could do a better job than what their doing!!!
  14. BishopSycamoreFan

Western Buckeye League 2022

Watching Shawnee get utterly dominated tonight by a mediocre LCC team was sad to see. It’s apparent that Jerry Cooper is not the answer there and probably never was even when he took over.
  15. BishopSycamoreFan

2022 Wapakoneta Redskins

hopefully there defense is decent any good team.. 30+ against any good team.. yikes!
  16. BishopSycamoreFan

Hot Seat!!!

Tyren Jackson at Bishop Sycamore. He has some large shoes to fill with coach Roy gone. Coach J did a great job establishing a first class culture for my centurions!
  17. BishopSycamoreFan

Best Quarterbacks in Ohio

hes overrated, arm strength is questionable cant complete easy passes against soild teams
  18. BishopSycamoreFan

Huber Heights Wayne 2022 Varsity Schedule

if they meant business theyd schedule my centurions
  19. BishopSycamoreFan

Best Quarterbacks in Ohio

most overhyped player in ohio hs football history