Search results

1. Big_Red_Fan

D IV State Semi-Final: Steubenville (12-2) vs Wyoming (14-0)

It's nice to see a thread about the upcoming game and not a running commentary of grievances. Already I know Wyoming is one of the most winningest programs along with Steubenville and Massillon and that they are a run centric team.......brother that defense must be something, 5 touchdowns in 14...
  2. Big_Red_Fan

Saturday Updates (11/19/22)

Steubenville 14-0 over Indian Valley in the 1st qtr
  3. Big_Red_Fan

Do you attend your high school reunions?

It's funny, I attended nearly all my high school's games until I moved to Western Washington a few years back, but I've never gone to a reunion.
  4. Big_Red_Fan

Friday Finals (Week 11)

Steubenville defeated Tallmadge 41-35
  5. Big_Red_Fan

Friday Finals (Week 11)

Div 3 Region 9 Steubenville defeated Tallmadge 41-35
  6. Big_Red_Fan

Who is your favorite author?

For police procedurals i like Phillip Kerr and his protagonist Bernie Gunther......Bernie is a police detective/PI in Nazi Berlin, the world's greatest crime scene......at least 8 books in the series. Also enjoy Harlan Coben and Allen Eskins.
  7. Big_Red_Fan

All-time heartbreaking defeat your team suffered

This ranks as one of my worst reoccurring nightmares. Nate Johnson was phenomenal on both sides of the ball, but a few bad bounces, a muffed punt (that really ended up out of bounds, a game ending field goal that looked good to me or we would have won that game.
  8. Big_Red_Fan

All-time heartbreaking defeat your team suffered

I was at that game, fortunately on the other side of the field from you........
  9. Big_Red_Fan

Steuebenville big Red Vs New philly

Most Big Red fans welcome NP and Dover to the schedule.