Search results

1. J

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Anyone know why Frasure hasn't pitched in the month of April?
  2. J

2024 Middletown Middies

Singletary was moved to DE late in the year and he looked like a better fit there. Davis play Dline as well. Singletary has a D1 offer too I believe.
  3. J

2024 Middletown Middies

I think they have more than Vann who transferred in from Fenwick. I heard Cordae Davis, Singletary, and possible Giordano transferred to Middletown as well
  4. J

Fenwick Falcons 2024 Baseball Preview

2018 loss to Indian Hill was in Sectional championship not district. 2019 loss to Franklin was the District Final
  5. J

Fenwick Falcons Baseball-2024 Season

Who has Fenwick scrimmaged so far this year? What are some upcoming scrimmages?
  6. J

Fenwick Falcons Baseball-2024 Season

I wonder if they will be using Smith park as an alternative home field. I know Miami-Middletown uses it now as their home field and really updated the playing surface and surrounding park to make it feel like your playing in a minor league stadium. That could be a huge asset to the program.
  7. J

Fenwick Head Coach HOT BOARD

Also, Davis is back at Middletown already. Singletary transferring after Fenwick Basketball back to Middletown.
  8. J

Fenwick football coaching and expectations

Correct. Until his new role starts at the start of next school year.
  9. J

You are a moron he is teaching at Monroe and “guiding” kids who are behind to graduation. At least get facts before you talk.
  10. J

I forgot Fenwick admins told your 16 year old "relative" everything. A quick google search of his name will help you. https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/new-albany/2013/03/05/new-albany-coach-mueller-resigns/23270203007/ and then read at the bottom where it says "Mueller said he plans...
  11. J

Mueller was at New Albany for 8 maybe 9 season as head coach. He told the players at the banquet he just wanted to get in the building and Fenwick said they didn't have anything open.
  12. J

Well you failed your math test on the fenwick grading scale. You know so much about Fenwick…… right? Mr. Marek shoulda taught you better.
  13. J

Now no one will defend the amount of coaching turnover at Fenwick. A couple of these coaches haven't coached at Fenwick for 7 to 8 years. To count them in a the last 5 years is kind of mind boggling and someone who is just trying to get attention and clout. If you had "insight information" on...
  14. J

Heard Snively might be interested again.
  15. J

Way Too Early 2023 GCL-Coed Predictions/Thoughts

So your a fraud, 10 inch was a senior when he made that goaline stop in 2012, now your making things up?
  16. J

They graduated in 2013?
  17. J

Imhipp is a fraud
  18. J

Vince???? I don’t think there was a starter named Vince at that time you must be mixing up 2012 and 2015. Vince was the guy who scored a touchdown in OT vs the falcons you claim you cheer for……. He would have been a freshman at that time when 10 inch made that stop. Btw name the 2 former...
  19. J

The OFFICIAL Fenwick Falcons 2023 Preview thread - Presented by Gold Star Chili

Apparently they transferred to mount healthy and didn’t move into the district, which isn’t open enrollment. Used bogus addresses. And they know other people know.
  20. J

The OFFICIAL Fenwick Falcons 2023 Preview thread - Presented by Gold Star Chili

This is a PSA to everyone on this site, don’t let people live in your head days on end, due to this website! If you do you’ll turn out like Imhipp21. Who hates on KIDS and their football experience because of their own terrible experiences. It’s a shame we have people like this, this site was...