Search results

1. L

D2 Region 8

how come there is no love for Piqua?
  2. L

ZingBot's Div. 2 Reg. 8 Playoff Predictions

La Salle vs Anderson would be a second round matchup Id say regional final will be Edgewood vs La Salle
  3. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

maybe in two years though will be the turnaround
  4. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

unlike 2018 to 19 next year I just don't see a major turn around one most of our roster is seniors unlike then when it was mostly sophomores and Juniors so we wont be returning a lot plus mattingly would probably start again next year because Reynolds doesnt have reps and Little McLaughlin is...
  5. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

I see too much of the 2018 team in this lancer team the only benefit is that with the expanded playoffs we will make it who agrees with me?
  6. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

this year has probably been the worst year for D2 in quite some time
  7. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

does anyone know how Cathedral is I know they are 6-0 but they haven't dominated as much as last season such as Westfield and Brownsburg
  8. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Look I have been watching La Salle and I have been a bit disappointed to say the least, Mattingly is very inconsistent, Payne has been playing very conservative, receivers drop too many balls, and the defense is very spotty, their only saving grace is that Division two overall is an absolute...
  9. L

Lasalle vs Moeller

Ok here's my take I think it will be a decent game knowing all things considered my take is whoever wins the battle of the trenches will win this game because both the Lancers and Crusaders front seven can make some noise however La Salle's O line can be shaky while Moeller's I feel is to...
  10. L

Lasalle Lancers 2021

as far as I Know #5 Ramon Townstead FB/LB
  11. L

ESPN Blasts Bishop Sycamore

Hey I have a genius idea if IMG wanted to be on ESPN playing an ohio team why not wait for Friday against La Salle might still be a blow out but at least La Salle has d1 talent is a real school and a successful program
  12. L

Top 5 Teams in your County's History

wait is loveland high located in Hamilton Warren or Clermont?
  13. L

Any teams that will fall off or Improve greatly in 2021

Wb Hoban I think it will be harder to replicate what they did last year since a lot of the guys that played in the title game graduated
  14. L

Will there be a Crosstown Showdown?

heard its going to be at TQL stadium
  15. L

really the 2020 team was a bunch of frauds X showed that 2011 actually put up a fight
  16. L

Any teams that will fall off or Improve greatly in 2021

I'd say for my area teams like Princeton and Lakota East will make improvements, while teams Like Elder, and La Salle will take slight dips, while Ross, and Colerain will fall hard, I think Winton Woods will take a dip but will be masked like last year because they play in the ECC, any other...
  17. L

I'll Try 1. 2010 St. Edward 2. 1993 St. Ignatius 3. 1999 St. Ignatius 4. 2015 St. Edwards 5. 1999 St. Ignatius HM: 2008 St. Ignatius
  18. L

I was born in 2002 so everything before then is off stories
  19. L

with no Covid what would you believe your teams record would be?

and did those two wins constitute in a state title, no? that's what I thought, to be honest I think your team will be passable this year but with only one player returning on that defense I really do not know
  20. L

Warren County 1. 1998 Lebanon only team to win state 2. 1981 Waynesville 3. 2015 Kings 4. 2014 Kings 5. 2003 Mason