3. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

me too!
  4. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

as the OL coach?
  5. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

heres a short video recap of the game at Massillon two years ago. and if you have time you can watch this.. I believe it was part of a project that started at Kent St.. this is a great history lesson in football called "Timeless rivals" you'll be in awe.. it's an hour and a half long but...
  6. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

100m meter champ
  7. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

I snooped arounf the middle school twitter account after you posted this.. there's some imprissive looking athletes on that track team.. Who is that Zek kid? man is he put together.. please tell me he plays football
  8. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

Very well said, you sound like a class act. As someone mentioned to you in an earlier post please try to take in the Massillon- McKinley game this year, it's an experience like no other... I've brought many first timers to their first game being that one.. Everyone one of them agreed they've...
  9. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

well said
  10. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

15-0 ...5A state champs... scoring 43.7 giving up 7.3.. Hard to tell who they played during regular season .. it looks like they coasted .. first game they won 87-0 .. But even if it was a weak schedule looks like they coasted through 4 out 5 of their playoff games... hard to tell as I'm not...
  11. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

Yes, that's the way I understand it.... That's why I mentioned if something opens up in week 7 or 8 I hope they can get it done even if they had to cancel the canadian team in week 7...Right now we have 7 qualifying games,, Week 1 is usually not hard to fill as teams arent in league play...
  12. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

yeah that’s what it sounds like… i hope we still look into 7 and 8 if we have cancel the canadian team week 7 to pick up a team that counts and take a bye in week eight so be it .. i’m sure coach knows all this and is working to make sure we have enough games that count
  13. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

But you are in fact our most important "Honorary Fan"🤣 First ballot hall of famer.. By the way great job on Mike Wright Jr's video.. really well done. Sure the family appreciates your effort
  14. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

Mentor is 5 minutes from me..LOL.. As much fun as it is to play an OOS opponent once or twice a year.. I really like the idea of some closer "rival" type match ups every year.. Hudson and wadsworth and Highland have been good for awhile.. Have to always include Warren, just too much history and...
  15. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

The suburban league has a couple interesting teams.. Its a split division.. but wadsworth, hudson, nordonia (in the national division) and medina highland (in the american division) are always pretty decent. It also has twinsburg, stow and solon which I know are all up or down any given year...
  16. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

yeah that’s why i threw the question out there it appears to me we might be doing this scheduling thing every year … maybe not but it sure seems like we might
  17. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

Here's a question since its the off season... Do any of you feel like Massillon will ever join a league..Lets say in the next 5 years. I've always wondered what the "hometown crowd" really feels about this.. Obviously there's pros and cons, lots of them and I know it would have to be the right...
  18. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

I see what you did there...
  19. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

i doubt they would after last years beat down
  20. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

Of course.. Respect