Search results

1. Doverbuck1

Dover Tornadoes 2024

Yes, some new graphics but pretty much the same layout. Installation will start sometime after graduation/track.
  2. Doverbuck1

Dover Tornadoes 2024

Depending on who they bring in,Linsly can be a very tough opponent.
  3. Doverbuck1

Coverage of High School Sports

The local newspaper gives very few stories on local sports but fortunately we have 3 local radio stations that do a great job broadcasting local games. All Dover and phila games are broadcasted,one on radio one on line if they are playing at the same time.
  4. Doverbuck1

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Took a look at Quaker stadium today,a lot of work to be done by fall
  5. Doverbuck1

Friday Updates 3/22 (23-24 Season)

If anyone can beat RH it’s Hiland, the patient offense of Hiland could drive RH nuts.
  6. Doverbuck1

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Dover will have new turf with some changes in graphics. New phila undergoing major repairs on the home side seats due to dangerous conditions will be a race to complete it before the start of the season.
  7. Doverbuck1

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2023/24

Assuming the 7 divisions in basketball happens as planned,will all OCC schools be in D3 ?
  8. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

Ignatious clobbered Jackson. All I can say is good riddance D1
  9. Doverbuck1

High School Sports and the April 8 Eclipse

A buddy went to Kentucky in 2017, he said the amount of people was crazy,5 hours to get there 16 to get home with an average speed of zero for a lot of the time.
  10. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

I think he will stick around with the new divisions,he had some great D 2 talent over the last 8 years.
  11. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

Looking over the past 3 years Dover has been playing a lot of senior laden teams that win about 20 games a year,next season will be a little more challenging as the reserve and freshmen teams have not been as strong the past couple of years. The 8th grade team was pretty strong.
  12. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

Jackson shot 62% for the game Dover not a bad night at 48% but had at least 4 missed lay ups. Dover showed some guts coming back from 19 down in the 3rd to 2 points down with about a minute and half to go.
  13. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

Some of you or maybe just 1 of you act like all Dover has to do is call up Jackson or mentor or Any of the large schools and play,lots of considerations as each team wants 11 home games and the date of openings has to line up plus maybe those schools don’t want to play Dover. The schedule the...
  14. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

2 things,I think Maple was underrated they were solid out front. I also think the 11 day lay-off hurt Dover. Jackson is the real deal, from what I can see they had 1 puzzling game,Tallmadge otherwise they killed some good teams.
  15. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

That was a wild game,from Dovers 14-0 first quarter lead to Maples long 3 pointers. The press almost got Dover,Grove will sleep good tonight. Final 64-61 Dover in double OT
  16. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

The past 3 games have been slow starts with too many turnovers they have to get re focused. Without knowing much about Maple Heights I expect they will come out with a press that Dover will have to prove they can handle.
  17. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

It will be Maple Heights and Dover Saturday night at Dover.
  18. Doverbuck1

High schools that you remember from years ago that no longer exist

Yes I forgot about the Mt. Pleasant Mounties!
  19. Doverbuck1

High schools that you remember from years ago that no longer exist

Madison and Zane Trace,now Buckeye trail Scio and Jewett,became Jewett scio which became Harrison central Adena which became Buckeye West which became Buckeye Local along with Buckeye south all had other schools as well. Flushing Stanton local Springfield Local Freeport,Lakeland now Harrison...
  20. Doverbuck1

Dover 2023-2024

He is like a broken record.