Search results

1. P

Poland- Canfield rivalry game (WEEK 4)

WKBN GOTW!!
  2. P

Week 3: Olmsted Falls at Canfield

Thank You Very Much! Canfield has a Great Program and This Group of Seniors will keep The Tradition Upheld! He's ok. He got step on in the wrong place!! Good Luck to The Bulldogs
  3. P

Week 3: Olmsted Falls at Canfield

Falls is A Very Well Coached TEAM.. Big and Physical too. The Best Special Teams I've seen in a long time. Falls fans, how do they stacked up in Region 6?? As for Canfield, just keep working! Just keep trying to get better. There has been NO QUIT in The Cardinals! Which is good to see...
  4. P

Week 2: Austintown Fitch (1-0) vs Central Valley (0-0)

Those Pep Talks are for my Son!!
  5. P

Week 2: Austintown Fitch (1-0) vs Central Valley (0-0)

Play The Game For Fitch High, Play Hard To Win!! Those kids don't understand that!!
  6. P

Canfield Cardinals Schedule and Outlook for 2023

#11 ran track. Had a good sophmore season. Pulled his hamstring the first meet junior year. Didn't run again until county meet. Tweaked it again in districts. Hamstring is fine for football. Track career is over!! lol Football Camp 40 times are suspect but he ran 2 sub 4.5 40's at The Pitt...
  7. P

It was coming sooner or later. He doesn't stay anywhere for very long.
  8. P

Who’s committed to play college ball? Statewide, FBS to JUCO.

Canfield Class of 2024 LB/RB Danny Inglis Committed To Iowa State.
  9. P

I don't have the memory like you so I'm not any help!! Cam Smith from Fitch enrolled early and is there now.
  10. P

LB/RB Danny Inglis Committed To Iowa State.
  11. P

Thank You YTOWN.
  12. P

My Man YTOWN, you have a Great memory!! Funny story about that game. I just got back from a recruiting visit with my son to Iowa State. During the visit we met with Coach Campbell. As we talked, he precedes to tell me that he was at that game with his father, and he remembers me. I about...
  13. P

[Open] @ (5-1) Canfield

He's playing QB. Not to say they won't move him but he's going as a QB. I think he fits in that offense perfectly.
  14. P

Week 1. Canfield @ West Branch

1 day away! Canfield needs to use the same game plan they used to Beat Fitch last year. Control the clock and keep The West Branch Offense off the field. Go Cards
  15. P

haha Have at it Buddy.
  16. P

A watch-up between 2 of the area's Best Quarterbacks. Broc Lowery of Canfield and Dru DeShields of West Branch.
  17. P

Scrimmage Schedules?

Salem at Canfield on August 5th. Canfield at Louisville on August 11th.
  18. P

Week 1: Which game(s) are you headed to?

Canfield at West Branch
  19. P

Updated Canfield Schedule (7/9 Last Update)

The Cardinals would have 4 road games in a row.
  20. P

Updated Canfield Schedule (7/9 Last Update)

I hope the week 7 game is home!!