Search results

1. Tigers84

GCL Co-Ed Basketball 22/23

Alter is coming off a reign of terror in the GCL, but without Jacob Connor will this team be able to repeat. They return 3 of their 5 starters, Anthony Ruffolo, Gavin Geisel, and A.J. Leen. They also have some bench depth returning with Gavin Leen being the only one who saw true meaningful...
  2. Tigers84

What Podcast are you listening to?

Since there is one for movies and books, thought I would make one for those people who like podcast. What podcast have you or are you listening too. Were they any good? My personal favorite is the Pat McAfee show 2.0, you get all the updates on sports as well as his comedic relief.
  3. Tigers84

Do you think your high school team would beat a WNBA team?

I've seen this argument a lot on twitter. And I think it could go either way, very valid points for both sides of the argument. But do you think its just straight ignorance, or could they actually beat a pro-team. Not trying to create a problem or degrade women in away way, just very curious on...
  4. Tigers84

White House logs show 7-hour gap in Trumps calls on January 6th

Is this as big of a deal as the media is making it? What do you think he was doing during those hours?
  5. Tigers84

Henry Ruggs III is facing two felony charges in a fatal car crash

Obviously a tragic situation, and my prayers go out to the people impacted. Ruggs was under the influence and rear ended a young lady. The car caught fire which seems unusual. If you are Ruggs, you are a young superstar why don't you call an Uber. Sad to see his life thrown away at 20 years old...
  6. Tigers84

Which Teams Playoff Streaks are in Jeopardy?

I know Kettering Alter hasn't missed the playoffs since 1999, and they are off to a 2-4 start, and the way things are going soon to be 2-5. So, let me know if your team is in the same boat.
  7. Tigers84

CJ @ Carroll

Let's be honest Carroll doesn't stand a chance, CJ played awful last week and still ran over Fenwick. Carroll only beat Ponitz by 14. I got CJ by 40, then Carroll gives up and leaves.