Search results

1. J

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Smart coached under Nick Saban 9 years, Davis under Roy Williams 10 years, Scheyer under Coach K from 2014 until he became the head coach. Diebler under Holtman and Bryce Drew?? I think there might be a little difference.
  2. J

Would anyone step up to D1

Brian?????
  3. J

OHSAA Why would you schedule Boys and Girls tournament games on the same day?

Not 1 boys basketball player wanted to attend the girls game? Not a brother or a boyfriend or just a TIGHT KNIT group of friends?
  4. J

This is related to basketball only. Why was it ok for your boys basketball coach to schedule a conflict (scrimmage/practice) on the same night as the girls game, but it is NOT ok if the SWDAB/OHSAA schedule tournament games the same night?
  5. J

Trump or Biden

Harry, drunk on Monday at 9:00 a.m.??? Not a good look!
  6. J

So that is ok? If the OHSAA/SWDB does it then it's not ok?
  7. J

Why does the boys coach schedule a scrimmage at the same time the girls are playing?
  8. J

So the coach scheduling a conflict is ok?
  9. J

Why did they schedule a scrimmage at the same time? This would keep all of the boys on the team from attending the girls game, maybe it isn't such a tight community????
  10. J

NEW STATE POLL

I am just glad you agree that polls are meaningless!
  11. J

NEW STATE POLL

The one thing I completely understood is that you said polls are meaningless!!!!!!!
  12. J

St. X. Basketball thread '23-'24

I am sure the coach is thinking "some of these guys are way too good, I am going to let them sit the bench!"
  13. J

Funding for Failure

You could have probably used some TUTORING while in school.
  14. J

I Don’t Get It…

"Gotta support the Team!"
  15. J

In The Year 2061 Will There Be Any Memory Of The American Civil War ?

Ox doesn't know what a Blue Book is!!!
  16. J

What the Hell is going on!

and you don't sound bitter and angry at all. :rolleyes:
  17. J

What the Hell is going on!

He would have been shot by his own troops
  18. J

OSU coach carjacked

That's the same thing I think when I read a Massillon thread ;)
  19. J

2023 Massillon Football

Thank you!
  20. J

2023 Massillon Football

Very Impressive. Has there been any other Massillon players that have played for one of the academies?