Search results

1. ayCC!

NWO Baseball 2024

Clay has the pitching and experience to make a run. Boudreaux and Gallaher are a good1-2 punch to get them through the district slate. Whitmer should be unsurprising to anyone that they've had the start they've had and it's insane that they were picked to finish so low at the start of the year...
  2. ayCC!

Toledo Area Job Openings

Would the Matus clan take the job over then?
  3. ayCC!

NWO Baseball 2024

The Blade season predictions and notable players from the NLL: NLL Buckeye Anthony Wayne - Braden Curry, P - UToledo commit Perrysburg - Matt Hubbard, P-3B - UToledo commit Northview - Vin Bentley, P - UToledo commit - Roman McKarus, P-OF Findlay - Luke Weihrauch, OF - Ben Best, 1B-3B-P...
  4. ayCC!

2024 Toledo Central Catholic Football

We won't know until we get the CB numbers back. I haven't heard much.
  5. ayCC!

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

On the broadcast they noted that West appeared to pick up his fifth foul, but that the officials assigned that foul to somebody else after conferring. Yes, he gets whistled for it but they assessed it to somebody else. Pretty weak that they're bringing it up the Tuesday after the game was...
  6. ayCC!

NAPOLOEN JEMISON WITH THE TIP IN AT THE BUZZER!!! THE REFS SAY ITS GOOD!! THE WHITMER PANTHERS ARE GOING TO DAYTON!!!
  7. ayCC!

Whitmer up 38-33 heading into the 4th. McLeod hits two 3s and GH's big Davis gets T'd up on a shooting foul, causing a huge 4 point swing. Hold on Panthers!
  8. ayCC!

25-19 Garfield Heights. Both teams combined are 1 three pointer on like 10+ attempts. Panthers kinda getting eaten alive in the post but still holding their own.
  9. ayCC!

TC falls, so it's up to Whitmer to get some Toledo rep to Dayton. I'm a Whitmer Panther fan today. Go Toledo!
  10. ayCC!

CC peaking at the right time (not having to play CHSL teams in the playoffs and also not playing in a very strong district at all helps a lot). They are a really talented team that is really REALLY young. Wardrop, Kynard, Mack-Russell, Johnson, have all showed out so far in their playoff runs...
  11. ayCC!

Toledo Area Job Openings

Maybe Clay, but not BK for that shot. FWIW, she's their second-best three-ball shooter (behind Clay) and was able to get the shot off and almost banked it in for a second OT. For all of the drama that happened last year and losing Stanley at the beginning of the year, I think the staff did a...
  12. ayCC!

Down goes Findlay... MVCD vs TC for the Defiance district.
  13. ayCC!

Just some alumni notes: Both Lees have enrolled at UToledo. Sam is playing TE, while Josh just made the switch to DE. With the Rocket D-line in a rebuilding stage, we could see some Irish on that line (Riven and Lee) come this fall...
  14. ayCC!

Toledo Area Job Openings

Very hard to replace a player who finished with over 1k points and rebounds, and a defensive menace and great scorer. Their 2025 class aren't slouches at all, but very hard to replace BK, Nuna, and Farrugia (heavily underrated) next year. Very likely that they retain Terry and the Matus...
  15. ayCC!

NWO Baseball 2024

Something like that. Guerra probably won't be able to pitch for much of the year but he can still throw. Sanchez will probably get some mound time as well, along with Gardner and Floyd. Other than that, a core of young but talented guys: Fryzel, Wardrop, Eckhart. Big names to watch in the coming...
  16. ayCC!

D'Angelo Lyons will be RB2. Literally a second Tyler Morgan. Unless Fox severely underperforms, he will be the starter for most of it. I don't think Bedouyn will see the field next year (with the exception of garbage time).
  17. ayCC!

NWO Baseball 2024

First season of realignment baseball is upon us! Who's breaking out this year (players/teams)? Who'll win the LOADED NLL conferences? Who's going the farthest in the tournament? Other remarks?
  18. ayCC!

Deshone Kizer, Cliff Bussey, Keith Towbridge, Deontae Cole and Drew Lehman is a crazy team. Had a heck of a path to the Final Four to boot.
  19. ayCC!

NWO Football 2024

Oh yeah. Gucciardo back in the coaching saddle will help Whitmer out a lot. They have so many weapons on both sides of the ball, I'd love to see them go on a run a lot of fans have been thirsting for.
  20. ayCC!

NWO Football 2024

I knew I was missing one of em. Can't believe it was the one with a state-runner up lol.