Search results

1. MassillonKenn

2024 Massillon Tigers

I don't know the reason. What I think is it's an effort to stop opposing teams from seeing everything Massillon has in the playbook. In other words opponents only get to see what Massillon wants them to see. Seems to have worked out IMO.
  2. MassillonKenn

2024 Massillon Tigers

yawn....
  3. MassillonKenn

2024 Massillon Tigers

Can you share where you are finding this?
  4. MassillonKenn

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Oh Please. You sound like a jealous butt hurt fan of a team with no history. All teams of stature are proud of their history and they should be. YOU may not care about it but I can assure you, you're in the minority. These 2 teams have a long and proud history - Why is it do you think there is...
  5. MassillonKenn

I hear you. That will probably never change though. Massillon against the world!
  6. MassillonKenn

Your logic is faulty 🤡. The better team is the team that wins. Every game the Tigers have lost in the past they were beaten by the better team. Same goes for the Knights.
  7. MassillonKenn

We already were, but I do understand your thinking!
  8. MassillonKenn

Your logic is flawed.
  9. MassillonKenn

When did these Tigers make you a believer? For myself this year after being down 2 scores Week 1 did it for me. Reinforcement came at several points throughout the season. These Tigers are something special. We are definitely in an anything can happen and we all know it game. I am confident...
  10. MassillonKenn

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Pro football most definitely.
  11. MassillonKenn

+1 to my ignore list. 🤡
  12. MassillonKenn

Proved your ignorance? You have no knowledge of what you speak about. Did you even bother to do some simple research to find out why? No. Have we played another team or teams who also carry a sledge??? I won't give you that answer - take some time and figure it out. Then rethink your statement.
  13. MassillonKenn

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

It shouldn't and IMO hasn't. As we used a tent and provided our own lights at Marysville(?) - yes it was 2020 but to my point anywhere anytime mentality had been proven by the Tigers. What happened last time we played at North Canton whatever the reason was bush league - IMO. Different year...
  14. MassillonKenn

Week 13 Neutral Sites

There was a shooting incident in Mansfield involving students which was followed by a threat against the game being played yesterday. So they moved that game to the other teams field and Mansfield was the home team there. The doubt is would any team agree to play there after that threat.
  15. MassillonKenn

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Yeah I am hearing not as well, from people more in the loop than I. Better safe than not in this case.
  16. MassillonKenn

2023 Massillon Football

Yeah that was some crazy right there - The pups had to have been doing something - twitching or something subtle.
  17. MassillonKenn

2023 Massillon Football

Like I said way too many. But I have every game recorded that he played in. Watched most more than once. Shall we get together have some adult beverages and count? or ? As for targeting as you call it - teams knowing that they could get under his skin - who's that on? I would have tried it too...