Search results

1. Y

D7 R25 2023

Maybe rumor but heard Hake finally got verdict 3 years later. No coaching for 2 years. Anybody else hear this?
  2. Y

MVAC Scarlet Tier 2023

Have only made couple games this year at WR. The way the defense is playing they would welcome a Loweville game 1st round. The way the defense plays when ball is in the air is impressive. They work to the ball very well. Good luck to MVAC
  3. Y

MVAC Scarlet Tier

What about McDonald u did not mention them? Mabe on purpose! Lol🤩
  4. Y

D7 R25 2023

Really could care less about JFK. But my son played for Beunta (not sure how to spell it) at reserve . He was always 100% committed to winning and helping the kids. Think he got bad rap from association with smoke gate, with a few others. Would say JFK is in good hands with him. Gonna be tough...
  5. Y

Western reserve discussion

Was a great game. Just could not stop the run in 2nd half.
  6. Y

2022 Division VI Poll Voting Discussion (Preseason)

I have seen Kirkland play numerous times and quess I have been impressed every time. They were all playoff games. Never seen ML play, but their championships speak for themselves. Best of luck to both teams this year.
  7. Y

Would be a great Matchup for sure!
  8. Y

Surprises to see ML as #1. Kirkland moved down after being in div 5. Thought they would be favorite but guess I am not sure what ML has been doing. Last I followed them they were bouncing division 6 and 7
  9. Y

On that subject what's Ridge look like this year? Couple years ago looked like they were getting it together.
  10. Y

Altiere hurt his leg towards end of basketball season. As of few weeks ago he still had a soft brace on it.
  11. Y

Your right screwed was not the correct wording. Unfortunate would of been better explanation.
  12. Y

No doubt if u ever said reserve was smallest school besides Sebring never would of believed it. Had 40 senior and jr's in 20’ on football field give or take a few. They got screwed going to div 6 and lining up against Kirtland the 1st year. Springfield? Best of luck to coach Armeni and staff...
  13. Y

Best of luck to you Coach Armeni, I am sure you will have a good defensive coordinator. Should be alot easier to get 8 wins without JFK. Also just about everybody makes playoffs now days. So check that one off the list. Think Ricciardi is s QB use #3 like his brother and tell his mom to pound...
  14. Y

This is exactly the kind of plan I was expecting to hear when Lude was let go. Figured there has to be a master plan,they could not let Lude get any more traction. The Hake as assistant would be surprising but the handoff in 2 more years would not be.
  15. Y

No doubt alot talent still in pipeline. This is good job if can keep the I like him, I don't like the coach BS out of it and let them do their job. This ship can still be righted.
  16. Y

That's not as out there as I though it was gonna be. The kids have to like him to get #s up and keep them from going to other schools.Not so bad
  17. Y

It's Yappi I don't even know your name.
  18. Y

Yes I got to hear this!
  19. Y

What's up any interview news yet?
  20. Y

I agree. Hopefully the next coach gets an opportunity to implement there program more than Rach and Lude did. What happened to those 2: coaches just is not rite.