Search results

1. W

Playoff Info so far

I think every team should get it, but 1 or 2 rounds should be played without the top seeded team. Mandatory byes.
  2. W

Best early games??

What if the top 12ish teams received byes, no ability to play a game, and the bottom 24ish played each othe? And, why not force top 4ish teams to have 2 byes? Something more creative than this.
  3. W

Best early games??

I guess this is the reason we don't look ahead to potential match-ups.......
  4. W

Best early games??

What are the early round games you want to see? (Pre district finals) For me, it's D1 Loveland vs Oak Hills. The dynamic scorers from Oak Hills vs Loveland`s D. A close second is the SUA/East winner vs Milford. What about Dayton area and D2 and D3?
  5. W

SW OH D1 Tourney Discussions.

Ended 1-1.
  6. W

Week 10..

This tie gives Loveland a share of the ECC title.
  7. W

Week 10..

Kings 1 Milford 1
  8. W

SW OH D1 Tourney Discussions.

How does the process work? Do seeded teams get some sort of selection process? Or is it auto filled based on seeds and top teams bye preference?
  9. W

Girls Soccer Help

As the youngest of 5, she's likely been exposed to more physical activity then other kids her age, which could be why she's more engaged and better. Is she bigger, stronger, faster on the field? Or are her skills better? How often does she play by her self in the yard, against the garage door...
  10. W

Results with 2 weeks left

Dad, with multiple daughters that played club and HS.
  11. W

Of all the one liners available, you choose......'Notting Hill"?
  12. W

Week 9

Seton 1 Milford 1
  13. W

Ursaline, with zero conference wins, is 3-1-2, OOC, and MM, with 1 conference win is 3-3 OOC. The GGCL is .800 with teams .500 or better out of conference. But I get it, your post, your stats.
  14. W

14-7-4 out of conference...
  15. W

Record are important, but can't be the only criteria. As an example,, GGCL schools play each other twice. Mercy/Ursaline have 4 losses against Seton and MND. I'm not saying they are top 10, but records don't always tell a complete story.
  16. W

Incredible poor sportsmanship..

just my opinion, but I doubt this happened. They are trolling this group. The user name has a lot of recent semi-political post in the forum.
  17. W

Week 7...

How about West's performance against Mason (0-0) and MND (0-1) in consecutive games? Not too bad for a team w/ zero wins.
  18. W

Week 7...

SUA 2 - MM 0 MnD 4 - Seton 1 Loveland 2 - WC 0 Centerville 3 - North Mont 1 SUA 3 - Seton 2 Mason 3 - East 1 West 1 - Princeton 0
  19. W

Top Performers halfway through

Just my opinion, but I think they should stay. I like your research, and the kids can't pick their schedule nor their opponent's other games.
  20. W

Top Performers halfway through

Wins are an indicator, no doubt, but not always the end all. My friend's daughter is at MND. 5 of their 8 games are in this week's coach's D1 top 10, plus Beevercreek. That's a pretty solid schedule. Upcoming games with milford (3), Seton (5), and Centerville.