Search results

1. C

Cavs 2023-24

It is on Bally
  2. C

Cavs 2023-24

I have to admit Mobley had a nice first half…and Darius was giving decent effort on defense. Although the G Wagon was struggling with his shot he played very physically…same for Strus played D and rebounded very well. Game turned for good when Mitchell said “enough “ and took the game...
  3. C

Cavs 2023-24

I just switched to Bally…wish I had known earlier
  4. C

Cavs 2023-24

Man..a 1 o’clock game on a Saturday is tough…hard to stay inside on a 65 degree beautiful day down here in Cincy. Still confused about what the league was thinking with the schedule? I will tune in but can’t watch for 2.5 hours straight…
  5. C

Cavs 2023-24

With the drafting I was addressing the organization, not JB..
  6. C

Cavs 2023-24

I will go on record saying this was not JB’s call…this came from the front office/owner and he just played foot soldier. This from a front office that lives and dies with awful draft pics…Bennett, Waiters and the 5’7 dude from Oakland…TT, a serviceable player but not a lottery pick, Joe Harris...
  7. C

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Maybe CJ can teach them to play basketball instead of tackle/stall football
  8. C

CHL 23-24

When coach Rockwell was hired there was input from community members with no connection to the district ….not sure about the interview process. Kellet would be a good coach but being a resident could have the same issues Coach Rockwell had…I always liked Tim Burch…Rooks would also be a great fit 👍
  9. C

EPL Title Race

Never bet against City…as much as I would like to see another team win it…City has built a second team that would start for a majority of the league. How exciting was the Leicester run in 2015?!
  10. C

What's behind Centerville's fourth straight state tournament

I can chime in…years back when Cupps was a sophomore? Junior?…I was at the tournament game against Moe at Cintas…Moe was clearly bigger and more physical…instead of pressing that advantage…pounding the ball..killing pick and rolls Moe was running their “offense”…The Elks were patient on defense...
  11. C

Would you draft Bronny James in hopes to get LeBron to come to your team?

Bronny isn’t good enough to play a significant role on a G League team or big time colle program…facts are facts
  12. C

Cavs 2023-24

Oh…solutions presented themselves…he just keeps trotting out the same lineup and thinking results will be different. I would bet his vaunted starting 5 is around .500. Not sure if that is lack of balls or pressure from upstairs
  13. C

Cavs 2023-24

You absolutely cannot pay Mobley…that is a cap wrecker…he is an above average player at best…should be second unit. Feelings aside the NBA is a business with a cap. You can’t pay everyone big money. So… who do you keep? Finding veterans on reasonable contracts is how you build depth. Who do we...
  14. C

Would you draft Bronny James in hopes to get LeBron to come to your team?

He clearly isn’t good enough to be in the NBA. If his Dad wasn’t LBJ we would never have heard of him…there are thousands of 6’1 athletic kids all over the country. This sounds like Pete Rose Jr all over again 😝
  15. C

CHL 23-24

Hearing the assistant is pushing for Rooks…and Kellett was not interested….
  16. C

CHL 23-24

Any word on the filling of these spots? It sounds strange to say on April 1st but time is ticking…June ball will be here in a New York Minute…
  17. C

Cavs 2023-24

I said most one and dones🙄…some dudes used to come right after high school…worked out for a few…the influx of foreign pros is changing the league.
  18. C

Cavs 2023-24

Right on…I get the Joker is going to get his..but how about boxing out the rest of them?
  19. C

Cavs 2023-24

Ps. Denver showing us what a champion looks like right now…maybe they get bored and we stage a comeback
  20. C

Cavs 2023-24

Chris Bosch?…my goodness…not even close..Bosch was an 11 time all star and 2 time champ. That is the problem with the one and dones. Very few of them are ready for the league. The younger Euro guys have been pros for a while when they show up instead of jacking up bad shots and not playing...