Search results

1. C

2024 Schedules - Division II

Eagle Fan.. Nice work on collecting all these! Looking forward to seeing foootball again. I have it on good authority that La Salle is NOT playing Cathedral Prep this year. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure on my post.
  2. C

La Salle 2023

I presume you are from DCC. I thought your facilities and people were awesome. The teams the last two years were good as well, would have been great if we won a game or both but it is what it is. My only problem is naturally we did not get home until 2 AM. That and factor in its charter buses...
  3. C

LaSalle 2022

There are issues to be fixed for sure. Bit but the larger issue is and has been stop expanding the playoffs. There is no reason for the top 16 team in each region to go if the whole region is too weak to play the top teams. Winton Woods had this problem we have this problem. You should not have...
  4. C

STAT CREW

Its from Genius Sports in London, Google NCAA Live Stats. All touch screen but you can use a mouse, I am too old for that for the speed of a game in Basketball so the touch screen laptop is a must but the reports and analytics it generates is awesome. How do you do your historical records? Is...
  5. C

STAT CREW

I will continue to use StatCrew for records until I start an Excel workbook which is a giant input nightmare. I don't know how immersed you are but the new NCAA software is incredible. I made the jump because I was required to for the College games I work but its fantastic as well. I will look...
  6. C

STAT CREW

This applies to a very small number of people but if you are a Football Statistician and use StatCrew please be advised they are releasing their final version of all products next academic year. The XML activation will be good for three years.
  7. C

Week 2 Winton Woods v Lasalle

Hoping La Salle wins, i still have questions about us. That being said hopefully Don Magic Ron enjoys the game. Miss his perspective.
  8. C

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Ok random question for the obvious fans. What are your thoughts on La Salle's live stats website? (lasallestats.com)