Search results

1. E

2024 Basketball

I don't give a rats rear-end about other GCL school's fans.
  2. E

Moeller president

I've had some pretty fun trips to Nashville. That being said, I've never harassed women, gotten kicked out of a bar or been arrested.
  3. E

Moeller president

Thanks to cell phone cameras there are no secrets when you're out in public.
  4. E

2024 Basketball

Couldn't get the video to work
  5. E

2024 Basketball

Is the site working for anyone? We can get on but game won't come up.
  6. E

2024 Basketball

Geesh, I was expecting a closer game.
  7. E

2024 Basketball

Score?
  8. E

Beacons of light and closing/consolidating of parishes

Same with Baptists. I read a report once that the highest rate of sexual abuse is among Baptist Ministers, and most of them are married. My issue with Catholic leadership is they knew they had a problem and they made no attempt to rid themselves of the perverts, nor did they try to implement...
  9. E

I don't have the answer to those questions. If I had to guess I'd say that a lot of people have become self centered and are more concerned with their next Facebook post than going to church. It's not just Catholicism, church attendance is down among most religions. It's not like the...
  10. E

Let's try to be honest here. Most "Catholics" who do not attend Mass aren't skipping because of the priest sexual abuse scandals. They aren't going because they either don't care enough to go or because they've lost their faith. What happened with Drew, Larger, Strittmater, etc was...
  11. E

I wish I could say I understand this but I'd be lying.... Lol Best wishes, I hope you eventually find what you are looking for.
  12. E

Church attendance is down across the board, not just Catholics. The reason being, people spend more time these days worshiping themselves than worshipping God. Look no further than social media.....me, me, me, me, me. It's all about look at me.
  13. E

Why would you want to be part of a religion you seem so fundamentally against? It's not unwelcoming to disregard the opinions of someone who wants to bend my religious beliefs to fit theirs. As stated previously, stop complaining and go find the religion that works for you.
  14. E

If you don't like the teachings of the Catholic Church, if you don't respect priests and if you don't like the Catholic mass go find another religion to follow. It's just that simple. Don't expect the rest of us to change because of you. Simply too much of that going on these days. No one...
  15. E

My buddy is a priest and I could never do his job. His workday never seems to end. We take trips together and he is called constantly. Priests don't just say mass on Sunday and take the rest of the week off. He's involved with parish councils, school administrators, parents, teachers, pains...
  16. E

2024 Basketball

Just like the Panther's offense in the second half against Moeller in both games this season.
  17. E

Elder Enrollment Strategy

Seton is an excellent school with fine leadership. I have a number of nieces that attend school there. Some of them are excelling academically, some with athletics, some with the arts. They all love it. The place is amazing. I've been to Bourbon/Bites and Setonsation.... Both are top...
  18. E

Elder vs. Lakota West

I'm guessing sarcasm is lost on you... Lol
  19. E

Elder vs. Lakota West

I was rooting for Moeller because I'm a proud member of the GCL brotherhood. I even carry a membership card in my wallet.