Search results

1. O

D7 R25 2024

Lutheran West
  2. O

D7 R25 2024

Only matters if you win in the tourney, it has been a fun start to the year though.
  3. O

Youngstown area boys scores/schedules/discussion

Not a bad list. I would sub Canfield and Mooney for Lisbon and Springfield though.
  4. O

D7 R25 2024

You can right with me boss.
  5. O

The commentary of games can be rough, but at least we have the opportunity to watch almost every local game either through them or other schools YouTube’s. I have made it a habit to mute the screen on pretty much all of them haha so I understand where you are coming from.
  6. O

YSN is on record multiple times stating how the poll is made. 1. it only includes teams within their YSN network, there are some local teams that are not apart of their “YSN family” so they are not included 2. The Poll is do specifically based off Max Prep RPI and it has nothing to do with...
  7. O

Warren JFK week is slightly different than above. Tuesday - home vs Lutheran West Weds - vs Bristol Friday - at St Thomas Aquinas
  8. O

Youngstown Area Boys Projections 2023-2024

Warren JFK schedule 2023-24 Schedule Dec. 1 – at Cleveland Central Catholic Dec. 5 – at Mooney Dec. 8 – Lowellville Dec. 15 – Mogadore Dec. 19 – Lutheran West Dec. 22 – at St. Thomas Aquinas Dec. 29 – at Boardman Jan. 3 – Badger Jan. 5 – at Lake Center Jan. 12 – Southeast Jan. 16 – Bristol Jan...
  9. O

Youngstown Area Boys Projections 2023-2024

Guessing Ursuline, Campbell, Girard.
  10. O

D7 R25 2023

My new Hot Take: @TEMPESTA played a larger role in the destruction of JFK football than he did in building it to a state power house.
  11. O

D7 R25 2023

I think the problem is no one has addressed the specific facts as to why individuals left. People keep speaking in general statements but not giving specifics. I find it hard to believe the specifics are to bad to post online. I truly don’t know what went on and would love to have a better...
  12. O

D7 R25 2023

Lol, Mark doesn’t have control over what I do or say. Willing to bet he more than likely doesn’t agree with me 50% of the time but that’s why we work well together because we are willing to listen to each others opinions even when that don’t always line up. I’m purely clapping at the fact a...
  13. O

D7 R25 2023

👏👏👏
  14. O

D7 R25 2023

9-12 only up around 10 kids from last year. The senior class is small. Majority of increase is in the lower grades like you stated.
  15. O

D7 R25 2023

Enrollment is not going down.
  16. O

D7 R25 2023

Last 6 months at kennedy could be made into an awesome Netflix series with all the theories that have been thrown out there.
  17. O

D7 R25 2023

Guys….It is public knowledge, it all has to be posted by OHSAA when the infractions occur/are ruled upon.
  18. O

D7 R25 2023

Not K, we have been over this. Try again.
  19. O

D7 R25 2023

I would pay to watch him fight you both 2v1
  20. O

D7 R25 2023

@GOATDELY they aren’t down from previous years. 7th grade is close to being maxed out. High school numbers are up. Issue is not as many athletes. I also believe girls numbers are up some, for the last few years there have been more boys than girls per class and it is starting to level out.