Search results

1. Supertramp

What is wrong with GMC Boys Cross-Country?

Today at the GMC meet, we only saw 4 non Mason runners under 17:00. How is a conference with some of the biggest schools in the state of Ohio this bad at Cross-Country?
  2. Supertramp

Wayne Regional Officials should be ashamed of themselves.

I just witnessed an athlete in the 1600m be disqualified for a false start for leaning forward too far on the start line. I’ve seen the starter ask everyone to stand back up in every other instance of this happening. And at the Regional meet, it’s a DQ? Year, after year, after year, these...
  3. Supertramp

Justin Braun 2nd in 100m, runs 45.65 in 400m!

I was waiting for somebody else to make a thread about this. Braun runs 10.52 (his fastest time this year I believe) but places 2nd by .01 to Pick. Central's Troy Lane. Then he comes back and runs a personal best of 45.65 in the 400m. Only .06 away from the State Record held by Nelloms...
  4. Supertramp

Wayne Regional Re-Runs

There were four re-runs during the Wayne D1 Regional this weekend. Wednesday they had to re-run a heat of the 100m Hurdles, and a heat of the 100m Dash. And then Friday they had to re-run the entire Girls 200m. I understand mistakes can be made. But four times? Not sure if it was the timing or...
  5. Supertramp

HS track meets are too long, something needs to be done

This is something I have been thinking about for quite some time, but after seeing the Wayne Invite not end until well after midnight on both nights, I had to say something. HS track meets are getting far too long. They’re too large, too poorly run, and too ambitious. I am afraid it might be...
  6. Supertramp

Week 5 D1 Polls and Results

Very little movement in both the Girls and the Boys D1 Polls. Not surprising with a lot of top 10 teams taking last week off. You can find the polls here.
  7. Supertramp

Week 4 D1 Polls and Results

Week 4 D1 Boys Poll St. Xavier boys still on top. Mason gains one more 1st place vote and GlenOak and Olentangy Orange flip. Nothing else changed in the top 10. Week 4 D1 Girls Poll Loveland is back on top after some weirdness last week. Hilliard Davidson girls gain a 1st place vote. Some...
  8. Supertramp

Caleb Vorin from Whiteoak: Fake Results on Athletic.net

There was a Letsrun.com thread that caught my eye this morning: https://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=10845441&t=1631797867#10856695 There is a profile on Athletic.net for a kid named Caleb Vorin from Whiteoak with some pretty impressive times. But when you go and look at the...
  9. Supertramp

Week 2 D1 Polls and Results

Starting a thread for the D1 results this weekend and response to the polls. Girls top 5: 1.) Loveland (11) 2.) Hilliard Davidson 3.) Centerville 4.) Shaker Heights (1) 5.) Perrysburg Loveland girls look dominant. But Centerville is lurking right there like they always do. Boys top 5: 1.) St...
  10. Supertramp

Moeller Cross Country Meet Status?

Any updates? Looks like it’s delayed, wondering if it’s cancelled. On my radar it looks nasty in the area.
  11. Supertramp

Your thoughts on the 2021 OHSAA Track and Field Championship?

Here’s mine: Justin Braun is amazing Paige Floeria is amazing Minister boys winning by 2 was epic Woodridge boys winning by 0.5 was epic An average 8-Lane HS track is too small for the 18 best 4x800m teams in the state. Top 2 in each heat and next 2 best times is a bad system. If we keep 3...
  12. Supertramp

Who will be the OHSAA Track and Field Team State Champions?

Put your answers down now, or forever regret not being able to say "I told you so"!
  13. Supertramp

Best District 2021 performance?

What stood out this weekend? Mountain narrowly missing Kennedy’s 1600m record is my pick. 0.41 away, entirely on his own.
  14. Supertramp

What is the status of a 4th Division for CC/Track?

Is there any news? It seemed like we were on the verge of a 4th Division this track season but the idea got shut down in the mess of organizing everything else for COVID.