Search results

1. I

Who wins D4?

Russia is probably 20 points better than any team other than RH in D4. Such is life.
  2. I

NEW STATE POLL

If RH played last year's schedule, they'd have 1 loss max. In the "early season" they did beat Ignatius and run Pick Central. Perhaps other D4 schools could do this, too, but I doubt it. Definitely think they've underachieved a little -- like I think 3-4 losses would be perfectly fine with what...
  3. I

Youngstown area boys scores/schedules/discussion

SR has beaten Fitch and WB and got drilled by Lakeview. lol
  4. I

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Yeah, I thought so, too. #44 is good, but Studio is MAC scholarship player and, IMO, was one kid who totally wrecked SR. I'm glad he's graduating! And #12, too!
  5. I

DIV Glenville vs Archbishop Alter Updates (12/02/23)

T They NEVER kick
  6. I

DIV STATE FINAL Glenville vs Alter

100%. Like I’ve said before, someone can complain about it all they want, but it ain’t changing this year. But I really don’t think there’s “figuring it out” for any D4 teams against this caliber Glenville team.
  7. I

No D4 team is prepared for Glenville
  8. I

How many points had Alter given up in the playoffs? Yeah.
  9. I

Congrats to Perry! Really impressive team. Too many athletes for LC. Another R17 title.
  10. I

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

I have Versailles in this one. I'd be shocked if anyone goes over 17 -- well, without some extremely short fields.
  11. I

100%. Alter needs to grind out possessions. Going to require almost perfect execution to stay ahead of the sticks. But, yeah -- if they can cut possessions down that obviously favors them. I was considering Badin and Trotwood when I made that statement, but their playoff performance was...
  12. I

NE8 2023

Yeah. I guess the Superintendent or Principal for SR -- forget which -- is Steubenville grad or connected. I know SR has played them in frosh football in the past. And, yes, I know BR seldom leaves confines of Harding. But I was definitely told it was a one-off option -- SR doesn't have much...
  13. I

NE8 2023

Heard rumors that SR is looking at longer series with Salem (logical) and potential one-off home game against Steubenville. So, next year’s OoC might be Springfield, Salem, Big Red, Louisville. We’ll see if it comes to fruition.
  14. I

I don’t know how good Alter’s payoff opponents have been, but Glenville will be the best team they play. Waaaaay better than any playoff team they played. Last year Wyoming had given up like 50 all year and Glenville got 26. I actually think it’ll be a game. But Glenville will get their 4 TDs...
  15. I

Hopefully Studio is good to go. Perry, I think, will need him.
  16. I

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Oh, they complained up a storm last when SR trucked them. And having watched that entire game in person, when I read the complaints here, I knew they hilariously and fundamentally detached from reality. But, yes -- can't wait to see how the zebras try to hose them in Canton!
  17. I

VV had a catch in the end zone that was ruled out of bounds. So close. And then things went sideways
  18. I

4th and 29 coming up. Lol
  19. I

VV 1st at LC31
  20. I

VV holds on 4th down. 4 to play. Do or die