Search results

1. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2024 Massillon Tigers

Just moved back to NEO this past winter. I see the season ticket website is up but it looks like it's current holders only right now. Any idea when they'll go on sale for us newbies?
  2. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2024 Massillon Tigers

A class act, as always. Kudos to you sir.
  3. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2024 Massillon Tigers

It really never gets old. I'll be rocking grandkids one day and say, "Did grandpa ever show you all 4000 angles of that final defensive stop in the 2023 championship game?".
  4. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2024 Massillon Tigers

Definitely not the hype train that was the Valdosta game, but a more than adequate opener. Anyone know if any major state title festivities are being planned (banner hanging, trophy presentation, etc.)?
  5. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2024 Massillon Tigers

I believe you meant "their", Mr. Hemingway.
  6. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

HOFV Update - More Good News!!

"Record revenue" sure is a funny way of saying "still losing money hand over fist". Will it ever be profitable? We shall see.
  7. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

That's what great about the no-catch or drop or stop or whatever you want to call it. It's like the Mona Lisa. It's different from every angle. Hell, it's even different every time I see it from the same angle. A singular play in Tiger history, The Mona Pringle.
  8. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

I would too. But I don't know I'd like to have to (maybe) see Avon twice.
  9. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

BG was on the original 2020 schedule, right?
  10. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Yeah, OSU never mentions Woody Hayes...
  11. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

Valdosta or Bishop Gorman are entirely different from Sun Valley or Team Canada. That Valdosta game was incredible. I'd put it somewhere between the atmosphere of a recent McK game and a late playoff game--hands down the best opener I've ever been to.
  12. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

So there's 6 open spots on the 2024 schedule. Who are we thinking fills them? I'm hoping for Glenville, Ignatius, Perrysburg (revenge for 2014), Louisville Male/Mayfield, KY/Highlands, KY/Mt Carmel, PA, and Bishop Gorman or Valdosta 2.0. Also, if you haven't looked on Twitter and TikTok yet...
  13. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

There were two on the home side, one on each end. Not sure if there were any on the away/77 side of the field.
  14. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

Lines weren't terrible about 40 mins prior to kickoff. I'd say 14,900 was a low-ball. I sincerely doubt there were 9000 empty seats in that stadium last night. Home side was 95% full, away was probably 75%. End zone was the only obviously empty area. My eyeball guess was more like 18-19k.
  15. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

Waiting to board my flight from Orlando to Cleveland. TIG!
  16. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

Tigers are now within 5 wins of Valdosta and taking the all-time winningest program spot.
  17. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

Weird. Almost like there's a significant low income population in city school districts that suburban schools districts have intentionally excluded through restrictive zoning practices, artificially high property values, and closed enrollment policies.
  18. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

Oh, the (travel) disparity!

I'm flying in from 1100 miles away. If I couldn't find a flight I would be taking an extra day off to drive from South Florida. Is Columbus centrally located? Sort of. Is playing a game in front of <10,000 people in a stadium that seats >100,000 a horrible experience? Definitely. Until such a...
  19. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

I think this game is the opposite of the Anderson game. Anderson needed a shootout for a chance to win. Hoban needs a single digit slugfest to win. If the Tigers score 21+, I think they come away with the title. I'm flying in Wednesday night from South Florida for this one.
  20. OBIE-WON-PIEROGI

2023 Massillon Football

Rattlesnake!!!