Search results

1. O

Inflation and it's impact on Insurance

Inflation in insurance is a thing, but we’re about 2 years late on it being a talking point. CAT weather and nuclear verdicts causing paying outs in the millions that a similar loss 5 ago wouldn’t come close to touching the umbrella limits are the biggest pushers in premium increases. Not to...
  2. O

Ohio State Football 2024

Not too surprising. Besides being behind the obvious starters in Ransom and Downs, he was clearly behind fellow classmate Malik Hartford based on last years playing time. Then it sounds like his other safety classmate Jayden Bonsu had passed him up already based on spring practice quotes, notes...
  3. O

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Im intrigued with OSU’s interest in Dillion Mitchell from Texas. Former top 10 recruit a couple years ago and sounded like OSU was a favorite before Texas swooped him. Hasn’t played anything close to the level of his recruiting pedigree but was a solid player all around last year. He doesn’t...
  4. O

Portal News

Spring portal is alive and well. Texas A&M star S Jacoby Matthews is in the portal. #1 rated safety in his class 2 years ago.
  5. O

just visited Michigan. Will also visit Arizona and Louisville.
  6. O

Really nice get by Diebler.
  7. O

Ohio State Football 2024

Johnson was always best suited for basketball IMO.
  8. O

Trump or Biden

“Weird flex” would be like happy proudly exclaiming he won a 5th grade spelling bee over the weekend. Flexing he won something, weird because he beat a bunch of 11 year olds. Urban Dictionary weird flex
  9. O

Harris Vows administration will cancel student loan debt.

Semi-related but I do get a kick out of Biden constantly taking credit for forgiving loans while leaving the fact these people should have had them forgiven years ago due to their work in the public sector
  10. O

Trump or Biden

Using the phrase incorrectly here, cabe.
  11. O

Mens Ncaa Basketball tournament..... semi's and finals not on CBS

aztecjim hitting the peyote early this Friday
  12. O

The Censorship Industrial Complex

y2h has the reading comprehension of a kindergarten child part 1
  13. O

Clearly it isnt even at a 3rd grade level if you think any of those folks had their 1st Amendment violated. Sorry for giving you too much credit initially.
  14. O

Birds and other Animals

Speaking of birds, went bird hunting two weekends ago. First time hunting ever, got the itch now. Bagged me 4 pheasants, 1 chukar and 18 quail. Then got me my first feral hog mid last week. Didn’t get a clean shot so it didn’t go down right away. Found it 2 days later, well the little bit of...
  15. O

What did you learn today ?

Brother this is Yappi.com. I bet it’s infinitely more believable than a good percentage of the things posted here lol
  16. O

Trump or Biden

It matters when you posted it thinking it was a real shirt and only found out it was photoshopped after two people pointed it out to you.
  17. O

2023-2024 General Discussion

BYU is the only D1 school, at least to my knowledge, that requires players to sign a contract stating they won’t have premarital sex, drink alcohol or smoke anything. I’d imagine that makes it pretty difficult to recruit. Of course kids are going to break that contract, but BYU admin will...
  18. O

Trump or Biden

Yes, it’s obvious now that it was pointed out to you by two people.
  19. O

y2h displays the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader, part 2086
  20. O

Harris Vows administration will cancel student loan debt.

Not how I would judge what the country wants but I appreciate the response nonetheless. I don’t disagree with the second sentence.