Search results

1. Matt Dominique

Bryan Wrestling is hosting 4 tournaments throughout the 23-24 season.

Bryan Wrestling is hosting 4 tournaments during the 23-24 wrestling season. Listed below are the tournaments and current teams that are invited. If you are interested in attending please let us know. December 9th - Golden Bear Varsity Duals - willing to add 2 more teams Oak Harbor, Liberty...
  2. Matt Dominique

Bryan Duals

Bryan would like to add another team to our dual tournament on December 9th. With being able to wrestle 6 matches in a day we would like to have a 6 teams coming. Anyone out there looking for some points?
  3. Matt Dominique

Girls Tournament in NW Ohio for 23-24 Season

Bryan High School in NW Ohio is looking to put together a one day girls varsity tournament. We would like to run this as a pool tournament to maximize the number of matches for each of the girls. The plan would be to get everyone 5 matches on the day. We will be laying 3-4 mats, depending on the...
  4. Matt Dominique

Bryan Duals

Bryan High School in NW Ohio is host their 3rd annual one day dual tournament. We would like to get 6 teams. Each team gets 5 matches. We will be laying 3 mats and wrestling 5 consecutive rounds. In and out by 4. We are looking to host on Saturday 12/9. If interested contact Matt Dominique @...
  5. Matt Dominique

Bryan Duals

We are still looking for a couple teams for December 10th Dual Tournament. The current committed teams are Oak Harbor, Liberty Center, and Bucyrus. We would like 2 more teams. Please let me know if you are interested. mdominique@bryanschools.net
  6. Matt Dominique

We are still open for more teams if anyone is interested. Please let me know. mdominique@bryanschools.net
  7. Matt Dominique

Girls Wrestling Camps

I am looking for some girls camps for this summer. What is out there and where would you go???
  8. Matt Dominique

What has happened to the State Tournament

Why don't they just draw a pill to determine what weight class the finals will start with? By doing this the same weight classes will not be at the end. Then you could go back to the awards the way it used to be. Just an idea.........
  9. Matt Dominique

We will run this as a pool tournament to maximise the number of matches the girls get.
  10. Matt Dominique

Dual Meet

We would be interested in another dual of this kind for a different date also.
  11. Matt Dominique

Dual Meet

I will get ahold of you about this.
  12. Matt Dominique

Bryan High School, in Northwest Ohio, will be hosting a girls tournament the first weekend of the season next year (23-24 season). We have not determined yet the format of the tournament but would like to start getting invites sent out. Depending on the response and numbers will determine the...
  13. Matt Dominique

Dual Meet

Bryan is looking for a full team that would be interested in doing a dual meet during the school day for the 23-24 season. We held one earlier this year and it was awesome!! If you are at all interested please get in contact with me. mdominique@bryanschools.net We are also looking for a dual...
  14. Matt Dominique

Bryan Dual Meet Tournament 12/9/23

Bryan is looking for 3 full varsity teams for the opening weekend of the season. All teams will get 5 duals. Please email mdominique@bryanschools.net if you have any interest in attending this tournament.
  15. Matt Dominique

Social Studies Teaching Position

Bryan Middle School is looking for a Social Studies teacher and someone that wants to work with a program that is growing. It would be great to get someone with college wrestling experience. If you are interested, they are accepting applications until January 18th online. If interested follow...
  16. Matt Dominique

JV Tournament on 12/28

Bryan has some openings in their JV tournament on December 28th. There have been some teams that have dropped out. We need to know if you are interested ASAP. Email mdominique@bryanschools.net if interested.
  17. Matt Dominique

Bryan looking for 1/2 point

Bryan is looking for a 1/2 point dual that would be held at Bryan. We would like to do this in mid January. Please let me know if you are interested. We will have a full line-up plus some JV matches if you would like. mdominique@bryanschools.net