Search results

1. InTheYo

Division II Final 4

Good Luck Coach Gunther and the Ursuline Fighting Irish!
  2. InTheYo

Division II Final 4

WKBN Article: How This Championship Net is Inspiring the Ursuline Boys Basketball Team https://www.wkbn.com/sports/watch-how-this-championship-net-is-inspiring-the-ursuline-boys-basketball-team/
  3. InTheYo

Division II - Canton Regional

Really? This is what grinds your gears after this Ursuline victory? First and foremost Ursuline has 520 students, which has grown from the low 400s from over a decade ago. It is the only high school in Mahoning and Trumbull County to see its enrollment grow since 2010. It is well respected...
  4. InTheYo

Ursuline leads Canfield 32-16 at half!
  5. InTheYo

Good luck to the Irish tonight in Canton!
  6. InTheYo

Region 9: #1 Youngstown Ursuline vs #7 Chardon

17-14 Chardon 5:17 left third quarter
  7. InTheYo

Canfield at Ursuline

Exactly. VASJ was driving to go up two scores on the Irish (inside the redzone) a few weeks back right before half before they self destructed and Ursuline seized on their mistakes.
  8. InTheYo

Canfield at Ursuline

Canfield had some big linemen on both sides of the football that caused a lot of problems for Ursuline. The Irish looked out of sync offensively, but they found a way to get a score when they needed it. Credit the defense in the second half for getting stops, as they struggled with those run...
  9. InTheYo

Canfield at Ursuline

If you know of so many instances of this, why not report them to the OHSAA? I am always interested in reading these accusations on Yappi, but if they were all true, surely every private school in Ohio will be getting inundated with OHSAA violations each season. If a family wants their child to...
  10. InTheYo

URSULINE & CARDINAL MOONEY IN 2023?

Congratulations Ursuline on a perfect 10-0 regular season!
  11. InTheYo

https://www.wkbn.com/sports/cardinal-mooney-ursuline-set-to-renew-rivalry-in-week/ Go Ursuline, Beat Mooney! I will the Irish 28-17.
  12. InTheYo

I agree 100%. It would be nice to play to our potential and get a convincing win over the Cards to end the season 10-0. Those two wins you cite were certainly too close for comfort. I am sure Mooney would like nothing more than to end our perfect season, which would certainly give them a ton of...
  13. InTheYo

Go Ursuline! Beat Mooney!
  14. InTheYo

VASJ Football 2023: Official Thread

VASJ looks very good and quite frankly should be up if it weren't for the awful fumble at the UHS 5 and penalties that followed that allowed Ursuline to score the late TD.
  15. InTheYo

What issues did Mooney have offensively? Was it turnovers or could they not sustain drives? They had been playing well as of late and it had seemed to me as though they may be 7-2 heading into Week 10 vs Ursuline.
  16. InTheYo

Ursuline ends the long losing streak against the Akron Irish with a 34-20 win tonight in Akron. The Irish are 7-0 and will now conclude the season with three straight games at Stambaugh vs. VASJ, Chaney, and Mooney (Ursuline will be the visiting team).
  17. InTheYo

Battle of the Irish 2023 Ursuline 6-0 at SVSM 4-2

Two huge interceptions in the north endzone of the field helped Ursuline take down Akron SVSM 34-20. Big win for Ursuline on the road.
  18. InTheYo

Late 3rd quarter, Ursuline leads 27-20. Some big TD's back-to-back for each team.
  19. InTheYo

Live stream: https://www.youtube.com/live/AM_hjikS_fE?si=4v8HixvZPKUoFu39