Search results

1. D

Pretty incredible last minute tying goal!

The dream scenario of bringing your keeper up on a last second corner kick. Two saves in PK's as well. Not a bad night.
  2. D

Week 9...

The advantage for the number 1 seed is having two easy or easier games prior to the third neutral site match. If the number 1 seed does not take a bye and chooses to play the first round, they usually would play the two worst seeds. But if using iluvsnow's d2 central example. If #2 Bellbrook...
  3. D

Coaching openings

Does Terrell come back or was that bridge burned?
  4. D

SWBL changes

With wins by both Monroe and Oakwood, they would share title...although Oakwood I guess would have better claim with a win and a tie against Monroe. Wins by Waynesville and Bellbrook tonight....wow, some math would be involved.
  5. D

SWBL changes

Bellbrook at Monroe tonight.
  6. D

SWBL changes

Coming down to three games. Monroe/Bellbrook Oakwood/Monroe Oakwood/Bellbrook.
  7. D

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Middletown Madison 5, Catholic Central HS Springfield 3 Oakwood 1, Monroe 0 Bishop Fenwick 4, Waynesville 4 Bellbrook 9, Franklin 0
  8. D

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Any game report from the Alter/Monroe game? I thought Alter might be a little down this year, while Monroe was coming back up....but, guess not?
  9. D

SWBL changes

Looks like Oakwood will be solid again. Beat Mason last night in a scrimmage. Would imagine that Monroe will be improved. Doesn't look great for Bellbrook, but they have a solid coach.
  10. D

Hearing that Alter's men's soccer coach is suddenly out.

Whose taking over at Alter? Assuming assistant coach this late in the game?
  11. D

SWBL changes

Looks like new additions and new divisions: Big school (5): Edgewood Ross Bellbrook Franklin Monroe Small school (7): Valley View Carlisle Madison Waynesville Brookville Oakwood Eaton Certainly a football decision and not very helpful for soccer. Would hope that in the small school...
  12. D

State matchups

Will be these games be streamed by the OHSAA? Looking forward to, hopefully, being able to watch some quality soccer.
  13. D

Regional Finals - Saturday 11/6

A -Wyoming had a game plan coming in and they executed it very well. First, I think they wanted to throw numbers at Oakwood's best players and they did so very well. Both excel one v one, but Wyoming would send 2-3 players whenever they touched the ball. Second, I will assume that this is...
  14. D

Regional Finals - Saturday 11/6

I believe Beavercreek was selected because they were also willing to host the Wyoming girls who will be playing at 7:00pm on Saturday. One field for both teams and fans.
  15. D

Regionals - SW Ohio

Oakwood was just collectively a better all around team. Bellbrook seemed to focus solely on Trace and against better teams, he could not go 1 vs 5. Oakwood has a number of players that can get the job done offensively. At the beginning of the year, thought this was going to Bellbrook's year.
  16. D

District Finals - SW Ohio

Lakota West vs. Centerville -- Centerville 2-1 (OT) Moeller vs. Anderson --- Moeller 1-0 Mason vs. Springboro -- Mason 2-0 St. Xavier vs. Beavercreek -- St. X 4-2 Wyoming vs. Tippecanoe --- Wyoming 1-0 Bellbrook vs. Indian Hill -- Bellbrook 2-1 (OT) Oakwood vs. Northwestern -- Oakwood 5-0...
  17. D

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Big game in the SWBL tonight as Oakwood travels to Bellbrook. Bellbrook looking for a share of the SWBL and Oakwood trying to go Back-to-Back and complete an undefeated season. Will be interesting to see what Bellbrook can do to get Terry some looks. He was pretty much shut down by Oakwood's...
  18. D

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Its nice to see Devin having a great year with Valley View. His teams have been generally good for a while, but playing Bellbrook, Monroe, and Oakwood twice a year almost gives you 6 losses to start the year.
  19. D

First Miami Valley Coaches Poll

Should be a good one in Oakwood this evening as Bellbrook visits Oakwood. I would have voted Oakwood #1 this week based upon all the scores, but Bellbrook certainly has some good wins already. Waynesville plays Monroe tonight getting their first true taste of the SWBL East.
  20. D

Monroe boys soccer

Evidently a different team (Bellbrook) with Trace....wow.