Search results

1. L

Licking Heights VS Sheridan Generals

He is not from Pick Central
  2. L

Again, the student enrollment does not reflect athletic enrollment. The students walking the halls arent athletes, theyre first & second generation Americans learning how to read and write English. They arent the only school in this situation most likely. I have always advocated for OHSSA...
  3. L

LH is a D3/D4 school in D2 clothes. The high enrollment does not reflect athletic participation. The school is considerably the most diverse in the state. A huge part of their student population is made up of transplants from Nepal and this is somewhat true of Watkins too. As far as football...
  4. L

Memes, funny picture thread

5. L

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Perhaps, cognitive ability changes are a little more concerning with increasing age?
  6. L

Article 2024 Interview with "Tough Guy" Jack Kopachy from Newark High School

Idk if I'd count LV out of beating Newark.
  7. L

Article 2024 Interview with "Tough Guy" Jack Kopachy from Newark High School

NC vs Newark will probably never happen, but a Heath or LV game would draw a huge crowd.
  8. L

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

What this thread is becoming...
  9. L

10. L

Expressions that I'm sick of hearing

While I agree with a lot of these...if society started walking around talking like English professors without being able to anthropomorize, use a simile, metaphor, personification, hyperbole, allusion, oxymoron, jargon or idiom, then civilization may cease to exist.
  11. L

12. L

13. L

14. L