Search results

1. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

2016 JFK Defense was the best we ever fielded while I was there. 2020 when we played Lucas it matched our strength of the defense at JFK
  2. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

I agree with that..........JFK run defense was stout for DVII. Other than the snow nobody was going to run on our defense unless you were from the MAC. I think Dalton got away from that game plan and it cost them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: In 2021 JFK lost to Gmen 28-14, I would argue that was the...
  3. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

2021 JFK game vs NC makes me ill.................Dalton was better than NC.......................Losing that one stings
  4. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

Dem Falcons got ran off the court last night
  5. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

Im cheap.....a can of Grizzly Wintergreen Longcut will suffice
  6. TEMPESTA

dalton football coach resigns

Negative
  7. TEMPESTA

How about to the City of Warren to call home, plenty of opportunity to broaden ones horizons
  8. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

KARMA...............................Misery loves company..........................Let me know when you would like to talk about your feelings....................I can run you through the emotional gauntlet
  9. TEMPESTA

Is there even a school close enough to Dalton to transfer out. Is Lucas or Norwayne an option. You know Im not familiar with those farm lands :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Is there any viable option for those kids who still want to succeed and have the means to transfer
  10. TEMPESTA

Well Dalton can sit next to JFK now.............We can share fond memories of times past
  11. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

Only until JFK Administration leaves then it can get back to normal...........JFK will win again
  12. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

Whats the word on Lucas and Dalton for that matter.....
  13. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

My daughters last BBall game tonight...........................Thank you baby Jesus...................Howland vs Fitch
  14. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

And funny at the same time
  15. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

My wife said Im not allowed to go to anymore to PERFORMING ARTS establishments And Im a big fan of the ARTS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  16. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

Look at their schedule JFK is doing everything they can to go 5-5 / 6-4
  17. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

BUT I will be at a school now where the SPEAR is the centerpiece and the Warchant is serenading the soul
  18. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

its a shame................I want to know the real story in Dalton
  19. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

You aint right
  20. TEMPESTA

D7 R25 2024

I bought a Lowellville shirt. I was a fan of Vinny B EP is hard to hate..............Been tough sledding for awhile down there I donate to West Branch from our gas station in Columbiana............. 5 years now and have never even received a thank you card from the Warriors. Looking to change...