Search results

1. R

Enrollment numbers

Where can you find the previous enrollment parameters for each division? I think the smallest D4, last year, was 209
  2. R

Columbus Dispatch - Zero State Tournament coverage

Kim North from the Times Leader...Eastern Ohio/WV... Best in the business
  3. R

When will we see our next 4 time state champ

You may be the most miserable poster I have ever seen. Try this... On your very next post, say something positive. Try it, you'll feel better
  4. R

D3 113 semifinals

You still mad? You need a hobby
  5. R

d3 state champ projections

Was this" mat return" deemed illegal? Last time I checked, if you legally return someone to the mat, and they can't continue..then you don't lose by default. Your explanation has alot of holes in it. That's is the issue with lifting and returning. You are now responsible for the landing. My son...
  6. R

D3 113 semifinals

Normal mat returns aren't called an illegal slam by the official
  7. R

Rankings

And , actually, I am predicting all of the ones listed above, to make it out. So I think 4 is a pretty big number. I see no sectional 4 or 5s making it out.
  8. R

Rankings

Gonna be a fun district. Several high ranked kids in pretty much each weight. I can see a handful of sectional 3s making it to Columbus
  9. R

Girls records at sectionals

This will be an unpopular opinion...And I am all for Girls wrestling.. But is it fair that girls are getting to do 2 state tournaments? And before I get the argument...that it's not sanctioned...I see a problem with that as well. In softball, a player becomes ineligible if they compete with a...
  10. R

the annual throwing a match at districts thread will be heated the next couple weeks

Everyone is entitled their opinion. But I don't exactly think anyone ever really "sneaks" in. Answer me this, in basketball, baseball etc... How come the #2 team ....never picks the # 1 team in their sectional drawing? They pick opposite bracket. Are they running.. Or is it a strategy?
  11. R

Determining which sectionals pair up in District

Is it a Random draw? Ex. 106 Barnesville#1 vs Ridgedale #4 113 Barnes #1 vs Sandy Valley #4 120 Barnesville #1 vs Alexander #4 It obviously rotates, but is there a formula? I seen another post regarding this. But my question is what determines what sectionals pair up? I never actually seen that...
  12. R

Steubenville sectional

Well that argument didnt hold much water. 60-80 more kids? Or 3 less kids
  13. R

the annual throwing a match at districts thread will be heated the next couple weeks

There are times I understand it. Actually I totally understand why people do it. Some kids ceiling may be to make the state tournament. Not every kid is a 12 month a year wrestler. So their chances of winning the tournament are drastically reduced. If it gets them to state, to each their own.
  14. R

D2 Claymont Sectional

Baums doesnt put anything out. It is up to the tournament director to put out the seeds
  15. R

D-3 Sectional @ Ridgedale

Luft will be the #1 seed at Ridgedale Parman will be #2 I think the best 3 of the best 4 wrestlers in the Heath District are at Barnesville
  16. R

IVC preview 2/19/22

I can't find anything. I just found that it is at Claymont @ 5pm
  17. R

Not so sure 120 is as easy at district alone may think. Dakota King is the clear cut favorite. Then your next tier is still pretty solid. Dixon, Herbert @ Barnesville Natalie Sandy Valley Parman Ridgedale Pickerel, Butler @ Alexander Barnesville has the best 3 wrestlers. I can see all 3 advancing
  18. R

120 Parman J.Northridge
  19. R

Rankings

Here are your Sandy Valley/Barnesville draws. Sandy valley, Malvern, TV, Harrison Central, Ridgewood, Garaway, Caldwell, Newcomerstown, Toronto, SCC, Bellaire, CV Barnesville, MF, Cosh, River, BL, WM, Shadyside, FF, Shenandoah, Edison, Bridgeport, Beallsville, MC
  20. R

Rankings

You would be correct. It was Cooper who was tech falled. It is enjoyable having conversations with folks who do some research. Thank you